Add a Photo

By WEI EAST
#1578 in Facial Cleansers
This soap-free, oil-free cleanser uses Chinese herbs with natural vitamins to brighten and balance your skin. Gently targets oily zones while soothing dry areas. Cleans and brightens your complexion, while removing even stubborn makeup. Rinses away with no soapy film or trace of impurities. Delay age with Wei East China Herbal blend. For oily, normal and combination skin types. China Herbal Age Delay Foaming Cleanser.
Lucie J.
Lucie J.

I've been using this cleanser off and on for three months now. It has a mild scent and good texture. It does give a fresh clean feel after using though my skin can feel a bit dry right after. But of course I follow with a moisturizer. Not sure if I'd buy again but I'll definitely finish the one I already own.
Jennie H.
Jennie H.
Huntingburg, IN

This cleanser works well for taking off makeup but dries my skin a bit too much and doesn't seem to help with acne. I would recommend trying it but caution based on my experience.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Hampton, IA

I loved the tingling sensation that lets me know a cleanser is really opening up my pores and doing a good job. This product does that and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. Soft, luxurious suds that feel soft and refreshing. rinses clean and clear easily, without leaving residue.
Radiya D.
Radiya D.
melbourne, victoria

I love the herbal range. this product is good for oily skin. it however dries skin so make sure to moisturize after using it. it is easy to use. and after using it skin feels clean and smooth.