BY WEI EAST

From deep within the South China Sea, pearls form their lustrous covering from a protein called Nacre. This substance enables oysters to repair themselves in response to environmental aggressors and in turn create one of nature s most miraculous and precious gems. Wei East brings the flawless, glowing luminosity of this exquisite jewel to your skin. Ageless Pearl Serum repairs the appearance of aging by banishing age spots and acne marks, achieving an even, bright, and beautiful complexion. Repair age with Wei East Pearl. For all skin types. Ageless Pearl Serum. see more...

• Does this seem heavy at all on your skin. Also does it se...1 Answers
  • Would this work well for an elder skin? Is this product o...1 Answers
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
I have used Wei East products before, but this really broke me out. Every single time I put it on my skin would break out like I was a pubescent 6th grader all over again.
Layla A.
My grandmother has used literally hundreds of products to look younger and give her skin more of a BOOSTED. She is so fascinated with this product. It works perfect for her. I used it twice and saw a difference around my cheeks and eyes within minutes honestly. 😊
Justice C.
I have just recently added this to my daily skin care routine. So far, so good. This is my first attempt of using this. I think I will definitely repurchase. It has met my expectations. I 8/10 recommend.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
This is totally up to perception. My mom has had us pumped with anti aging serum since the derm has been seeing us and i have tried them all. I love this and i swear by it, but it also really depends on how you view everything. it might not be for everyone
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
Got this serum after reading multiple reviews. So glad I took the chance! This brightened my skin and made it feel baby soft
Cara
Great product, very pretty package. Very mild smell and works great! Will definitely use again and would recommend
Ayla R.
Posto da Mata
It's definitely a powerful and nice product. Cool and sweet, great smell. Love it
Yulisa J.
Would this work well for an elder skin? Is this product oil free?
Michelle B.
South Beloit, IL
Does this seem heavy at all on your skin. Also does it seem oily or sticky.