BY WEHEARTIT #42 in Websites

Dany F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Me gusta la calidad de las imágenes, la creatividad que se puede observar ahí. El diseño me pareció un poco complicado de comprender al principio pero con el tiempo te acostumbras.
Puedes conseguir las imágenes que quieras  sobre cualquier tema. Me parece una herramienta muy útil.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
This site is horrible. It's worse than pintrest when it comes to stolen images. Unlike pintrest it doesn't take you back to his creator at all. So a person can just take an image that clearly doesn't belong to them and get a ton of follows over it. Sure it's neat if you want some inspiration but it's horrible because 100% of the stuff posted is not theirs to begin with.
I love this app. I use as inspiration for fashion, makeup and my Instagram page. Whenever I find something I like, save it to a collection. You can also follow people and their collections too
Catherine M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The best app for inspiration and everything about this app is amazing but the publicity is annoying but not a problem at all!!
Elizabeth b.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's one of my favorite apps to look up quotes and look at pics. It's great app and it's easy to use.
hiba s.
Best app for girl's interests It contains many collections about health care beauty tips DIY Quotes and much much more that you can find in easy way Recommend it to everyone ❤
Alyssa C.
Mount Airy, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Cute website on its own. I just don't like how many people on tumblr took it and made it bad. They steal images from this site and tag themselves and it leads to confusion and gives credit to the wrong people. That is how people are forced to make disclaimers and everything else that is an extra step.
Leja B.
I really like this app... U can get really great ideas and insparation there. Except I hate because when I want to open postcards my phone screen just freezes.
Lyn K.
I love WeHeartIt. I've been using it for years now and I usually look up twitter icons for my profile on the app. I also love the community because we all post things that we love which is fun. I would recommend to a friend
Ricki P.
Prentiss , MS
This is the most addicting app ever! Once I start I can't stop. Something like Pinterest but more geared towards beauty/teen things. I use it every day Gorgeous photos
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is this?? I thought it was talking about the radio station at first