BY WEHEARTIT #41 in Websites

Kat P.
The app is super clean cut and well sorted, the modern appeal is really there. They have added in new sections that aren’t just relating to pictures which is nice, and really it’s a must have for the younger generation because it has an Instagram vibe to it, but without all the spam.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
We Heart it is a pretty nifty little app. They have a wide assortment of photos for your viewing pleasure. No matter if you are looking for some images for fitspo, a phone wallpaper, a diy infograph or just pictures of cute baby animals they have it. And it is super easy to save the images straight to your phone. You also can create collections and even upload images yourself.
Daniela F.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Me gusta la calidad de las imágenes, la creatividad que se puede observar ahí. El diseño me pareció un poco complicado de comprender al principio pero con el tiempo te acostumbras.
Puedes conseguir las imágenes que quieras  sobre cualquier tema. Me parece una herramienta muy útil.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
This site is horrible. It's worse than pintrest when it comes to stolen images. Unlike pintrest it doesn't take you back to his creator at all. So a person can just take an image that clearly doesn't belong to them and get a ton of follows over it. Sure it's neat if you want some inspiration but it's horrible because 100% of the stuff posted is not theirs to begin with.
TJ T.
christchurch
I love this app. I use as inspiration for fashion, makeup and my Instagram page. Whenever I find something I like, save it to a collection. You can also follow people and their collections too
Catherine M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The best app for inspiration and everything about this app is amazing but the publicity is annoying but not a problem at all!!
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's one of my favorite apps to look up quotes and look at pics. It's great app and it's easy to use.
hiba s.
Casablanca
Best app for girl's interests It contains many collections about health care beauty tips DIY Quotes and much much more that you can find in easy way Recommend it to everyone ❤
Alyssa C.
Mount Airy, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Cute website on its own. I just don't like how many people on tumblr took it and made it bad. They steal images from this site and tag themselves and it leads to confusion and gives credit to the wrong people. That is how people are forced to make disclaimers and everything else that is an extra step.
Leja B.
I really like this app... U can get really great ideas and insparation there. Except I hate because when I want to open postcards my phone screen just freezes.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is this?? I thought it was talking about the radio station at first
Dayna F.