BY WEHEARTIT #41 in Websites

Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
This site is horrible. It's worse than pintrest when it comes to stolen images. Unlike pintrest it doesn't take you back to his creator at all. So a person can just take an image that clearly doesn't belong to them and get a ton of follows over it. Sure it's neat if you want some inspiration but it's horrible because 100% of the stuff posted is not theirs to begin with.
Van Y.
Pretty much like any other photo sharing website: fetch images from a different website and follow/followers.
Users don't even have to put a source on it and I've seen some users even claim the images as theirs.
Wouldn't recommend it if you're already on Tumblr or Pinterest.
This is just to browse when you're bored but don't we already have Tumblr for that?
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
Although this website has cool pictures, they're all stolen. We Heart It never sources or credits the photos that are posted, which isn't fair to the person who took the photo/the artist. Don't be a jerk, link your sources and don't take credit for someone else's photo.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Honestly, not impressive at all. I'm not a fan, and will certainly not be using this at all.
Eva P.
Charlotte, NC
Not impressed by any means. Complete waste of time to me. will not be doing these again
Sonya J.
To be honest I find it to be a very boring app. I guess I just don't really see the point in just randomly liking pictures.
Alyssa C.
Mount Airy, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Cute website on its own. I just don't like how many people on tumblr took it and made it bad. They steal images from this site and tag themselves and it leads to confusion and gives credit to the wrong people. That is how people are forced to make disclaimers and everything else that is an extra step.
Haley R.
This website reminds me of an off brand tumblr. There are a ton of images and gifs that you can 'heart,' or like, or add to collections of similar images/gifs that other people can browse and follow. Plus, they added a sort of messaging system that is rather new. The only thing I dislike about WeHeartIt is the sites organization. I personally don't think it makes a ton of sense for button to be where they are or what they are.
Susana C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I heard of this because it was quite popular, and naturally I was curious, so I downloaded it. It was kind of boring, so I deleted it.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I thought this was a nice place to get some inspirations and ideas. It also became a place to just upload pictures and people would credit it towards weheartit, but I think that's just not fair to the original owners of the pictures. WeHeartIt is not a source for a lot of the pictures posted there.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is this?? I thought it was talking about the radio station at first