BY WEHEARTIT #42 in Websites

Sadie M.
Denver, CO
We Heart it is a pretty nifty little app. They have a wide assortment of photos for your viewing pleasure. No matter if you are looking for some images for fitspo, a phone wallpaper, a diy infograph or just pictures of cute baby animals they have it. And it is super easy to save the images straight to your phone. You also can create collections and even upload images yourself.
Lillian L.
Love everything about WHI! It's my daily dose of inspiration and really helps to kickstart my creativity for the day. Inspo for fashion, beauty, lifestyle, home decor, fitness, pop culture, you name it and you can probably find it on WHI. Excellent app and really simple to use. The most comfortable place to be me and showcase my personality without feeling judged.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
One of my absolute favorite apps. I use it whenever I'm going to get my hair done or to get my nails done. It's more a a trendy Pinterest geared toward a younger community. The app is really easy to navigate and also really cute itself. Because it's got a smaller following there are as many hearts as their are pins on pinterest but it really is a great app/site.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
One of my favorite apps. It's so girly and I LOVE just sitting in my room in PJs candles and just looking through the photos on my iPad. Most of my photo library is full of pictures I downloaded from there, they're good for inspiration. The pictures are honestly so BEAUTIFUL. they make me feel like I can accomplish everything somehow.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
This site is horrible. It's worse than pintrest when it comes to stolen images. Unlike pintrest it doesn't take you back to his creator at all. So a person can just take an image that clearly doesn't belong to them and get a ton of follows over it. Sure it's neat if you want some inspiration but it's horrible because 100% of the stuff posted is not theirs to begin with.
Megan J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I really like this app. Mainly for the aesthetically pleasing images to organize to fit your own preferences. I just hate how much it drains your battery. There has got to be a way that can be fixed. Other than that it is highly enjoyable.
Carani W.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using this app for a long time and it's one of my favs! It's a whole bunch of pictures on this app and you can heart them or post your own! And it's a great app to get inspired by fashion, food, nail, interior design, love, literally everything.
Alyssa C.
Mount Airy, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Cute website on its own. I just don't like how many people on tumblr took it and made it bad. They steal images from this site and tag themselves and it leads to confusion and gives credit to the wrong people. That is how people are forced to make disclaimers and everything else that is an extra step.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
I noticed a lot of people stating that they were very angry/frustrated because you need to have a Facebook or Twitter account to use this app. NOT TRUE AT ALL. If you take the time to v look, it gives you the option to just great a "We Heart It" account that stays completely SEPARATE from any other accounts you may have. Yes it does give you the option to link other accounts but it is NOT required. I just made an account myself. All you need to do is create a username, password, and give your email address (just to verify your account, nothing more) This is a fun app for when you're bored or just want to look at funny or cute pictures. You can search for anything and hundreds, if not thousands, of pictures come up for you to browse and even download if you want to. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY OTHER ACCOUNT TO BE LINKED TO THIS APP TO USE IT. I kept my Facebook account separate and if there is a picture I want to share on Facebook, I simply click the "download picture" button, it saves to my device, I then upload and share it myself from my own picture library at my own discretion. I personally find it very fun and useful when I am in a not-so-great mood, I can search for anything that makes me laugh.
Dazja J.
Denver, CO
Ok so this app is amazing! I love it although it gets hard trying to find the products! I wish they would add links to where I can buy the products I see on the app.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is this?? I thought it was talking about the radio station at first
Dayna F.