BY WEHEARTIT #42 in Websites

Cassandra Z.
Calgary, AB
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
i really liked this website when i was younger but i dont really use it anymore. i never noticed it before but its rare for the pictures posted to have the proper sources credited which sucks, wish they fixed this and not allow this anymore, its a cute website though
Karlii M.
Me gusta mucho este sitio web porque puedes compartir muchas imagenes y también puedes guardas cualquier imagen que mas te guste yo llevo usando esa app hace dos meses y estoy facinada me encanta lo único malo es que no tiene todas las imagenes que busqués
Pamela V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Si quieres foto buena y ya estás harta de tumblr pues estas en el lugar indicado. Esta app contiene imágenes que diferentes personas suben. Gran contenido. Buenas fotos. Buenos gifts. :)
-:- es inspiracional. Vale la pena tener una cuenta ahí.
bea L.
Santiago de Chile
¡we heart it es la mejor aplicacion!
puedo encontrar todo tipo de fotografias, porque hay miles de categorias, ademas que nosotros los usuarios podemos hacer nuestra propia coleccion de imagenes sobre un tema.
Leja B.
I really like this app... U can get really great ideas and insparation there. Except I hate because when I want to open postcards my phone screen just freezes.
Maah P.
Is so good. The We Heart It is perfect for inspirations... I loved! 😍❤

É muito bom. O We Heart It é perfeito para inspirações... Eu amo! 😍❤
Dulce A.
My favorite app. You can find anything you want. I use it everyday. Outfits, make up, inspiration, decoration, everything it's perfect. ♡
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON
Looking for a site to reblog photos that you love? Weheartit is your site. Unlike Tumblr, this site is text free and purely for photos.
Anna Sofia E.
Aakirkeby, Bornholm
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Though I'm not using We Heart It as much as I used to, it's really great for getting inspiration and ideas! It's super cute as well
Catherine M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The best app for inspiration and everything about this app is amazing but the publicity is annoying but not a problem at all!!
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is this?? I thought it was talking about the radio station at first