BY WEHEARTIT #41 in Websites

Mai K.
É um dos sites mais uteis para buscar inspirações. Inspirações de maquiagem > desenho > escultura > moda > diy > arquitetura, TUDO.

E ainda tem a facilidade de criar pastas, seguir tópicos, etc, etc, etc. Eu gosto muito desse site/aplicativo, e entro diariamente.
Poonam S.
I think WeHeartit is one of the most underrated websites there is. This is literally my most favorite site. It's so calm and quite and really holds on to the "photo-blogging" title. I've been using it for 3 years I think and though people prefer Pinterest over it, I LOVE this "comments-free, inbox-free, sophisticated looking" photo blog. If you guys like great inspiring photos and need somewhere to store all your favorite photos in one place, then this website is your thing. HIGHLY recommend :)
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON
Looking for a site to reblog photos that you love? Weheartit is your site. Unlike Tumblr, this site is text free and purely for photos.
Anna Sofia E.
Aakirkeby, Bornholm
Though I'm not using We Heart It as much as I used to, it's really great for getting inspiration and ideas! It's super cute as well
Ingvild U.
I love weheartit.com. Its such an easy and inspirationally page where you can like one collect all of your favorite pictures.
Judy B.
Not my favorite app to use I don't really like this people never get the credit I think that they deserve
Leja B.
I really like this app... U can get really great ideas and insparation there. Except I hate because when I want to open postcards my phone screen just freezes.
Catherine M.
The best app for inspiration and everything about this app is amazing but the publicity is annoying but not a problem at all!!
Maah P.
Is so good. The We Heart It is perfect for inspirations... I loved! 😍❤

É muito bom. O We Heart It é perfeito para inspirações... Eu amo! 😍❤
Nicole M.
I love we ♥ it because it always inspired me, it makes me think on a girly tumblr, it's beautiful and funny, I like to use it, I can find nice pics to use like screen protector and a lot of inspiration .
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?