BY WEHEARTIT

Nicole M.
I love we ♥ it because it always inspired me, it makes me think on a girly tumblr, it's beautiful and funny, I like to use it, I can find nice pics to use like screen protector and a lot of inspiration .
TJ T.
christchurch
I love this app. I use as inspiration for fashion, makeup and my Instagram page. Whenever I find something I like, save it to a collection. You can also follow people and their collections too
Katarina R.
Fagerstrand
I really like this app. It's so inspirational. You can find anything like outfits, quotes, fandom pictures, lifestyle pictures. Basically anything you want to see pictures of. It's a lot like Tumblr
Poonam S.
I think WeHeartit is one of the most underrated websites there is. This is literally my most favorite site. It's so calm and quite and really holds on to the "photo-blogging" title. I've been using it for 3 years I think and though people prefer Pinterest over it, I LOVE this "comments-free, inbox-free, sophisticated looking" photo blog. If you guys like great inspiring photos and need somewhere to store all your favorite photos in one place, then this website is your thing. HIGHLY recommend :)
Cassandra Z.
Calgary, AB
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
i really liked this website when i was younger but i dont really use it anymore. i never noticed it before but its rare for the pictures posted to have the proper sources credited which sucks, wish they fixed this and not allow this anymore, its a cute website though
Karlii M.
Me gusta mucho este sitio web porque puedes compartir muchas imagenes y también puedes guardas cualquier imagen que mas te guste yo llevo usando esa app hace dos meses y estoy facinada me encanta lo único malo es que no tiene todas las imagenes que busqués
Pamela V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Si quieres foto buena y ya estás harta de tumblr pues estas en el lugar indicado. Esta app contiene imágenes que diferentes personas suben. Gran contenido. Buenas fotos. Buenos gifts. :)
-:- es inspiracional. Vale la pena tener una cuenta ahí.
bea L.
Santiago de Chile
¡we heart it es la mejor aplicacion!
puedo encontrar todo tipo de fotografias, porque hay miles de categorias, ademas que nosotros los usuarios podemos hacer nuestra propia coleccion de imagenes sobre un tema.
hiba s.
Casablanca
Best app for girl's interests It contains many collections about health care beauty tips DIY Quotes and much much more that you can find in easy way Recommend it to everyone ❤
Leja B.
I really like this app... U can get really great ideas and insparation there. Except I hate because when I want to open postcards my phone screen just freezes.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is this?? I thought it was talking about the radio station at first
Dayna F.