WeHeartIt

BY WEHEARTIT #41 in Websites

4.2 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars53%
  • 4 Stars31%
  • 3 Stars9%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star5%
4.28 / 5 based on 86 Reviews

Top Questions See all 3 Q&A

WeHeartIt
WeHeartIt
Reviews (86)
Q&A (3)
Media (10)
Leave a Review
Karlii M.
12 reviews
Me gusta mucho este sitio web porque puedes compartir muchas imagenes y también puedes guardas cualquier imagen que mas te guste yo llevo usando esa app hace dos meses y estoy facinada me encanta lo único malo es que no tiene todas las imagenes que busqués
Pamela V.
23 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Si quieres foto buena y ya estás harta de tumblr pues estas en el lugar indicado. Esta app contiene imágenes que diferentes personas suben. Gran contenido. Buenas fotos. Buenos gifts. :)
-:- es inspiracional. Vale la pena tener una cuenta ahí.
bea L.
Santiago de Chile
5 reviews
¡we heart it es la mejor aplicacion!
puedo encontrar todo tipo de fotografias, porque hay miles de categorias, ademas que nosotros los usuarios podemos hacer nuestra propia coleccion de imagenes sobre un tema.
Leja B.
20 reviews
I really like this app... U can get really great ideas and insparation there. Except I hate because when I want to open postcards my phone screen just freezes.
Maah P.
5 reviews
Is so good. The We Heart It is perfect for inspirations... I loved! 😍❤

É muito bom. O We Heart It é perfeito para inspirações... Eu amo! 😍❤
Dulce A.
5 reviews
My favorite app. You can find anything you want. I use it everyday. Outfits, make up, inspiration, decoration, everything it's perfect. ♡
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON
93 reviews
Looking for a site to reblog photos that you love? Weheartit is your site. Unlike Tumblr, this site is text free and purely for photos.
Anna Sofia E.
Aakirkeby, Bornholm
191 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Though I'm not using We Heart It as much as I used to, it's really great for getting inspiration and ideas! It's super cute as well
Catherine M.
87 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The best app for inspiration and everything about this app is amazing but the publicity is annoying but not a problem at all!!
Ingvild U.
13 reviews
I love weheartit.com. Its such an easy and inspirationally page where you can like one collect all of your favorite pictures.
j c.
33 reviews
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
110 reviews
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
59 reviews
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us