Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Welsh, LA

This app plays your favorite music as well as new music that you may love. It is so simple to use on the go or just staying in. The quality is great. I would recommend this app to any music lover.
Megan J.
Megan J.

I really like this app. Mainly for the aesthetically pleasing images to organize to fit your own preferences. I just hate how much it drains your battery. There has got to be a way that can be fixed. Other than that it is highly enjoyable.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

I love we ♥ it because it always inspired me, it makes me think on a girly tumblr, it's beautiful and funny, I like to use it, I can find nice pics to use like screen protector and a lot of inspiration .
Matthew M.
Matthew M.
Los Angeles, CA

I love we heart it. It's so cute & friendly. It's like a Girly Tumblr. I love going on to find outfit ideas or cute quotes. It's perfect for girls because it's very girly but very inspiring. You must visit.
martinna D.
martinna D.
Santiago, Chile

La mejor aplicación!! Hay miles de fotos preciosas y obviamente de lo que deseemos, todo tipo de fotos 😻
Andrea I.
Andrea I.

We heart it es la mejor aplicación para encontrar fotos hermosas, de ahí saco mis fondos de pantalla y son hermosos
Carani W.
Carani W.
Saint Louis, MO

I've been using this app for a long time and it's one of my favs! It's a whole bunch of pictures on this app and you can heart them or post your own! And it's a great app to get inspired by fashion, food, nail, interior design, love, literally everything.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

I use this app and site every day to share my blog photography and YouTube videos on. My content tends to get significantly better engagement on We Heart It over Pinterest or Tumblr. It's social media's best kept secret!
j c.
j c.

Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

What do you <3, on We<3it?

Join Now