BY WEHEARTIT #41 in Websites

Brie P.
Flint, MI
I love looking at all of the pictures, but this app isn't exactly my favorite.
TJ T.
Timaru
I love this app. I use as inspiration for fashion, makeup and my Instagram page. Whenever I find something I like, save it to a collection. You can also follow people and their collections too
hiba s.
Casablanca
Best app for girl's interests It contains many collections about health care beauty tips DIY Quotes and much much more that you can find in easy way Recommend it to everyone ❤
Laura I.
Browsing this site always makes me feel so good. It offers a lot of inspiration. I don't use it as much as I used to when i was younger, but I still like to go to the site and scroll a little bit at least twice a week. It has all sorts of photos- fashion, beauty, college inspiration, bands, places, fitness. It's simply fun and cute.
Mai K.
É um dos sites mais uteis para buscar inspirações. Inspirações de maquiagem > desenho > escultura > moda > diy > arquitetura, TUDO.

E ainda tem a facilidade de criar pastas, seguir tópicos, etc, etc, etc. Eu gosto muito desse site/aplicativo, e entro diariamente.
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Absolutely love this app! I get most of my inspiration from this app seeing as the photos posted are so beautiful. You have the ability to search up pretty much anything on the app. I highly reccomend downloading it
Nicole M.
I love we ♥ it because it always inspired me, it makes me think on a girly tumblr, it's beautiful and funny, I like to use it, I can find nice pics to use like screen protector and a lot of inspiration .
bea L.
Santiago de Chile
¡we heart it es la mejor aplicacion!
puedo encontrar todo tipo de fotografias, porque hay miles de categorias, ademas que nosotros los usuarios podemos hacer nuestra propia coleccion de imagenes sobre un tema.
Katarina R.
Fagerstrand
I really like this app. It's so inspirational. You can find anything like outfits, quotes, fandom pictures, lifestyle pictures. Basically anything you want to see pictures of. It's a lot like Tumblr
Poonam S.
I think WeHeartit is one of the most underrated websites there is. This is literally my most favorite site. It's so calm and quite and really holds on to the "photo-blogging" title. I've been using it for 3 years I think and though people prefer Pinterest over it, I LOVE this "comments-free, inbox-free, sophisticated looking" photo blog. If you guys like great inspiring photos and need somewhere to store all your favorite photos in one place, then this website is your thing. HIGHLY recommend :)
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?