Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Calgary, Alberta
i really liked this website when i was younger but i dont really use it anymore. i never noticed it before but its rare for the pictures posted to have the proper sources credited which sucks, wish they fixed this and not allow this anymore, its a cute website though
Pamela V.
Pamela V.
Si quieres foto buena y ya estás harta de tumblr pues estas en el lugar indicado. Esta app contiene imágenes que diferentes personas suben. Gran contenido. Buenas fotos. Buenos gifts. :)
-:- es inspiracional. Vale la pena tener una cuenta ahí.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Montreal
Jan. 3, 2017, 3:27 a.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
Absolutely love this app! I get most of my inspiration from this app seeing as the photos posted are so beautiful. You have the ability to search up pretty much anything on the app. I highly reccomend downloading it
bea L.
bea L.
Santiago de Chile
Dec. 29, 2016, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
¡we heart it es la mejor aplicacion!
puedo encontrar todo tipo de fotografias, porque hay miles de categorias, ademas que nosotros los usuarios podemos hacer nuestra propia coleccion de imagenes sobre un tema.
Thay B.
Thay B.
Jan. 2, 2017, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
Melhor App para novas tendências e dicas, ótima plataforma para descobrir coisas novas, super indico.
Ana José C.
Ana José C.
Oct. 14, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
I love it to download quotes but I hate that the they don't look that everything It's ok
Mai K.
Mai K.
May 3, 2017, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
É um dos sites mais uteis para buscar inspirações. Inspirações de maquiagem > desenho > escultura > moda > diy > arquitetura, TUDO.

E ainda tem a facilidade de criar pastas, seguir tópicos, etc, etc, etc. Eu gosto muito desse site/aplicativo, e entro diariamente.
martinna D.
martinna D.
Santiago, Chile
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
La mejor aplicación!! Hay miles de fotos preciosas y obviamente de lo que deseemos, todo tipo de fotos 😻
Kate H.
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON
Looking for a site to reblog photos that you love? Weheartit is your site. Unlike Tumblr, this site is text free and purely for photos.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
I love we ♥ it because it always inspired me, it makes me think on a girly tumblr, it's beautiful and funny, I like to use it, I can find nice pics to use like screen protector and a lot of inspiration .
j c.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?