Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Calgary, Alberta

i really liked this website when i was younger but i dont really use it anymore. i never noticed it before but its rare for the pictures posted to have the proper sources credited which sucks, wish they fixed this and not allow this anymore, its a cute website though
Pamela V.
Pamela V.

Si quieres foto buena y ya estás harta de tumblr pues estas en el lugar indicado. Esta app contiene imágenes que diferentes personas suben. Gran contenido. Buenas fotos. Buenos gifts. :)
-:- es inspiracional. Vale la pena tener una cuenta ahí.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Montreal

Absolutely love this app! I get most of my inspiration from this app seeing as the photos posted are so beautiful. You have the ability to search up pretty much anything on the app. I highly reccomend downloading it
bea L.
bea L.
Santiago de Chile

¡we heart it es la mejor aplicacion!
puedo encontrar todo tipo de fotografias, porque hay miles de categorias, ademas que nosotros los usuarios podemos hacer nuestra propia coleccion de imagenes sobre un tema.
Thay B.
Thay B.

Melhor App para novas tendências e dicas, ótima plataforma para descobrir coisas novas, super indico.
Ana José C.
Ana José C.

I love it to download quotes but I hate that the they don't look that everything It's ok
Judy B.
Judy B.

Not my favorite app to use I don't really like this people never get the credit I think that they deserve
Kate H.
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON

Looking for a site to reblog photos that you love? Weheartit is your site. Unlike Tumblr, this site is text free and purely for photos.
martinna D.
martinna D.
Santiago, Chile

La mejor aplicación!! Hay miles de fotos preciosas y obviamente de lo que deseemos, todo tipo de fotos 😻
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

I love we ♥ it because it always inspired me, it makes me think on a girly tumblr, it's beautiful and funny, I like to use it, I can find nice pics to use like screen protector and a lot of inspiration .
j c.
j c.

Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

What do you <3, on We<3it?