BY WEHEARTIT #38 in Websites

Laura I.
Laura I.
Browsing this site always makes me feel so good. It offers a lot of inspiration. I don't use it as much as I used to when i was younger, but I still like to go to the site and scroll a little bit at least twice a week. It has all sorts of photos- fashion, beauty, college inspiration, bands, places, fitness. It's simply fun and cute.
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Calgary, AB
Pop Culture Expert
i really liked this website when i was younger but i dont really use it anymore. i never noticed it before but its rare for the pictures posted to have the proper sources credited which sucks, wish they fixed this and not allow this anymore, its a cute website though
Pamela V.
Pamela V.
Pop Culture Expert
Si quieres foto buena y ya estás harta de tumblr pues estas en el lugar indicado. Esta app contiene imágenes que diferentes personas suben. Gran contenido. Buenas fotos. Buenos gifts. :)
-:- es inspiracional. Vale la pena tener una cuenta ahí.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Absolutely love this app! I get most of my inspiration from this app seeing as the photos posted are so beautiful. You have the ability to search up pretty much anything on the app. I highly reccomend downloading it
bea L.
bea L.
Santiago de Chile
¡we heart it es la mejor aplicacion!
puedo encontrar todo tipo de fotografias, porque hay miles de categorias, ademas que nosotros los usuarios podemos hacer nuestra propia coleccion de imagenes sobre un tema.
Thay B.
Thay B.
Melhor App para novas tendências e dicas, ótima plataforma para descobrir coisas novas, super indico.
Ana José C.
Ana José C.
I love it to download quotes but I hate that the they don't look that everything It's ok
Mai K.
Mai K.
É um dos sites mais uteis para buscar inspirações. Inspirações de maquiagem > desenho > escultura > moda > diy > arquitetura, TUDO.

E ainda tem a facilidade de criar pastas, seguir tópicos, etc, etc, etc. Eu gosto muito desse site/aplicativo, e entro diariamente.
Leja B.
Leja B.
I really like this app... U can get really great ideas and insparation there. Except I hate because when I want to open postcards my phone screen just freezes.
Ingvild U.
Ingvild U.
I love weheartit.com. Its such an easy and inspirationally page where you can like one collect all of your favorite pictures.
j c.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?