WeHeartIt uploaded by Lillian L.WeHeartIt uploaded by Lillian L.WeHeartIt uploaded by Lillian L.See all 9 photos

BY WEHEARTIT #39 in Websites

• What do you <3, on We<3it?I heart anything that wholehea... 4 Answers
  • Is it better than Pinterest?Yes, it is a lot better at ins... 13 Answers
  • How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinter...Be the first to answer!
Photos (9)
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Calgary, Alberta
Pop Culture Expert
i really liked this website when i was younger but i dont really use it anymore. i never noticed it before but its rare for the pictures posted to have the proper sources credited which sucks, wish they fixed this and not allow this anymore, its a cute website though
Pamela V.
Pamela V.
Pop Culture Expert
Si quieres foto buena y ya estás harta de tumblr pues estas en el lugar indicado. Esta app contiene imágenes que diferentes personas suben. Gran contenido. Buenas fotos. Buenos gifts. :)
-:- es inspiracional. Vale la pena tener una cuenta ahí.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Montreal
Absolutely love this app! I get most of my inspiration from this app seeing as the photos posted are so beautiful. You have the ability to search up pretty much anything on the app. I highly reccomend downloading it
bea L.
bea L.
Santiago de Chile
¡we heart it es la mejor aplicacion!
puedo encontrar todo tipo de fotografias, porque hay miles de categorias, ademas que nosotros los usuarios podemos hacer nuestra propia coleccion de imagenes sobre un tema.
Thay B.
Thay B.
Melhor App para novas tendências e dicas, ótima plataforma para descobrir coisas novas, super indico.
Ana José C.
Ana José C.
I love it to download quotes but I hate that the they don't look that everything It's ok
Mai K.
Mai K.
É um dos sites mais uteis para buscar inspirações. Inspirações de maquiagem > desenho > escultura > moda > diy > arquitetura, TUDO.

E ainda tem a facilidade de criar pastas, seguir tópicos, etc, etc, etc. Eu gosto muito desse site/aplicativo, e entro diariamente.
Poonam S.
Poonam S.
I think WeHeartit is one of the most underrated websites there is. This is literally my most favorite site. It's so calm and quite and really holds on to the "photo-blogging" title. I've been using it for 3 years I think and though people prefer Pinterest over it, I LOVE this "comments-free, inbox-free, sophisticated looking" photo blog. If you guys like great inspiring photos and need somewhere to store all your favorite photos in one place, then this website is your thing. HIGHLY recommend :)
Camila M.
Camila M.
Lima
One of my favorite apps ever. Full of great pics. Totally recommended if you like pics of outfits, tumblr pics, etc.
Dulce A.
Dulce A.
My favorite app. You can find anything you want. I use it everyday. Outfits, make up, inspiration, decoration, everything it's perfect. ♡
j c.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?