WeHeartIt uploaded by Lillian L.WeHeartIt uploaded by Lillian L.WeHeartIt uploaded by Lillian L.See all 9 photos

BY WEHEARTIT #39 in Websites

• What do you <3, on We<3it?I heart anything that wholehea... 4 Answers
  • Is it better than Pinterest?Yes, it is a lot better at ins... 13 Answers
  • How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinter...Be the first to answer!
Photos (9)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
I used to have this as an app on my phone to look for pretty pictures that would inspire me, but after a while I deleted the app out of boredom. It is a great app for girls that like things similar to tumblr and Pinterest, but it does get old.
Anhly H.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
I literally love this so much. It's way better than Tumblr. In my opinion. I love the new update too. Keep it up. I go on to We Heart It at least 5 times a day.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
I love this website, remind me of tumbler some what. I love how the website it self is all colorful and fun
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove , PA
I thought this was a nice place to get some inspirations and ideas. It also became a place to just upload pictures and people would credit it towards weheartit, but I think that's just not fair to the original owners of the pictures. WeHeartIt is not a source for a lot of the pictures posted there.
Ali D.
Ali D.
This is such a great place to go for inspiration and ideas, no matter what event you're looking for!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Murfreesboro, TN
I like weheartit when I'm looking for pictures to upload to Instagram and tumblr. It's super easy to use but unfortunately not all of the uploads come out crystal clear. Some come out rather grainy which is why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars!
Brie P.
Brie P.
Flint, MI
I love looking at all of the pictures, but this app isn't exactly my favorite.
hazel r.
hazel r.
Decent but people don't really talk about it anymore. Pinterest is the better version of this. but it was an ok app for the moment
Ericka B.
Ericka B.
Commack, NY
I used to be on WeHeartIt constantly when i was 12/13, but it just isn't as enjoyable as it used to be.
Laura I.
Laura I.
Browsing this site always makes me feel so good. It offers a lot of inspiration. I don't use it as much as I used to when i was younger, but I still like to go to the site and scroll a little bit at least twice a week. It has all sorts of photos- fashion, beauty, college inspiration, bands, places, fitness. It's simply fun and cute.
j c.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?