BY WEHEARTIT #42 in Websites

Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I just joined not too long ago and am really enjoying it. It's basically another Pinterest, but I think a tad more artsy.
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA
This app is pretty decent but people don't really talk about it anymore. Pinterest is the better version of this.
Shelby W.
I love this website, remind me of tumbler some what. I love how the website it self is all colorful and fun
cameron g.
Cleveland, TX
This app was great! I used it for a while you can find a lot quotes, lifestyle, clothes, ETC... Its awesome
Ericka B.
Commack, NY
I used to be on WeHeartIt constantly when i was 12/13, but it just isn't as enjoyable as it used to be.
Elizabeth b.
pennsylvania
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's one of my favorite apps to look up quotes and look at pics. It's great app and it's easy to use.
Ali D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is such a great place to go for inspiration and ideas, no matter what event you're looking for!
Karley F.
I like this website. It has a lot of cool pictures. Especially pictures for tumblr and what not.
j c.
A great app to find images you love. . I love sharing pictures, so this was really made for me
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Honestly, not impressive at all. I'm not a fan, and will certainly not be using this at all.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is this?? I thought it was talking about the radio station at first