BY WEHEARTIT #41 in Websites

Carani W.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using this app for a long time and it's one of my favs! It's a whole bunch of pictures on this app and you can heart them or post your own! And it's a great app to get inspired by fashion, food, nail, interior design, love, literally everything.
Matthew M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love we heart it. It's so cute & friendly. It's like a Girly Tumblr. I love going on to find outfit ideas or cute quotes. It's perfect for girls because it's very girly but very inspiring. You must visit.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
Pop Culture Expert
I just joined not too long ago and am really enjoying it. It's basically another Pinterest, but I think a tad more artsy.
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
Pop Culture Expert
My all time favorite picture site! From stock images to beautifully retouched photos, it is such a visually appealing site!
Susana C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I heard of this because it was quite popular, and naturally I was curious, so I downloaded it. It was kind of boring, so I deleted it.
Karla G.
Mansfield, TX
Pop Culture Expert
This app is great! It is super girly and so much fun to find pictures. At first it was kind of boring but once you get the hang of it, it really does become addicting!
Chelsea P.
I use this app and site every day to share my blog photography and YouTube videos on. My content tends to get significantly better engagement on We Heart It over Pinterest or Tumblr. It's social media's best kept secret!
Kelsey P.
Welsh, LA
This app plays your favorite music as well as new music that you may love. It is so simple to use on the go or just staying in. The quality is great. I would recommend this app to any music lover.
Marcela M.
This app is very good, i find images for my wallpapers,to post and even feel recognized with those imagen i post. I love te app!!!! 💜😍💖
cameron g.
Cleveland, TX
This app was great! I used it for a while you can find a lot quotes, lifestyle, clothes, ETC... Its awesome
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?