BY WEHEARTIT #38 in Websites

j c.
A great app to find images you love. . I love sharing pictures, so this was really made for me
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
Pop Culture Expert
It is just trying to be a mix between tumblr and instagram. its cool but I would still rather use tumblr and insta instead.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I love looking at pictures, finding quotes, and following accounts that can brighten my day, so this app is perfect. It is easy to use, it's very similar to tumblr and Pinterest, but its always fun to have different site/app that you can use that not every one else uses
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pop Culture Expert
The "before" website, now we have Pinterest. Much like Myspace and now facebook. We Heart It was a nice website to just braze through inspirational photos.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
This is kind of a more appropriate "Tumblr" in my opinion. I really love Tumblr, and I really love this. I get a lot of inspiration from the pictures. It's perfect!
helen l.
helen l.
Bronx, NY
I used to be a pretty heavy user of this website back on my tumblr days, you'll definitely find some great quality pics on just about anything, celebrities, lifestyle etc.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Charlotte, NC
Not impressed by any means. Complete waste of time to me. will not be doing these again
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
I used to love this app. I got a little tired of it recently but the pictures are perfect. Love all the different categories
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
San Diego, CA
Great site! I love looking at all the cute pictures but sometimes I wish I knew where to buy some of the items in the pictures.
Etah H.
Etah H.
Without we heart it my tumblr wouldn't be where it is today. It has adorable picture and its really easy to use. So we♡it your the real MVP!
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?