WeHeartIt uploaded by Lillian L.WeHeartIt uploaded by Lillian L.WeHeartIt uploaded by Lillian L.See all 9 photos

BY WEHEARTIT #39 in Websites

• What do you <3, on We<3it?I heart anything that wholehea... 4 Answers
  • Is it better than Pinterest?Yes, it is a lot better at ins... 13 Answers
  • How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinter...Be the first to answer!
Photos (9)
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I love looking at pictures, finding quotes, and following accounts that can brighten my day, so this app is perfect. It is easy to use, it's very similar to tumblr and Pinterest, but its always fun to have different site/app that you can use that not every one else uses
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
Pop Culture Expert
It is just trying to be a mix between tumblr and instagram. its cool but I would still rather use tumblr and insta instead.
j c.
A great app to find images you love. . I love sharing pictures, so this was really made for me
michelle m.
michelle m.
North Bergen, NJ
I LOVE this website! Thankfully, this website is also available on your phone. Its great for simply sharing pictures or getting ideas and inspiration from other people.
Monica C.
Monica C.
I used to be on this app constantly looking at all types of pictures but it seems like every time I'm on there anymore, nothing ever interests me or catches my eye so I've deleted the app. It was good while it lasted though, just not for me.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I can't give this an 'F' because I do reblog pictures from here on tumblr sometimes but I feel like this is the ripoff website that "tumblr girls" use when they want notes. Who knows who took the pictures and who cares. It's almost always the same stuff over and over again.
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
Although there are always great things to find here -- it's never sourced and the people who deserve credit never get it.
Sonya J.
Sonya J.
To be honest I find it to be a very boring app. I guess I just don't really see the point in just randomly liking pictures.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
North Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert
I was introduced to this app a year ago by a friend and I am obsessed. So many cute things on here to look at and put to your boards
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I love We Heart It so much! There are so so so many cute pictures and the best part to me is that i can save it right on my phone. I used to go on the app like all the time last year in school (oops haha)
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?