Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Evelyn I.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA

I noticed a lot of people stating that they were very angry/frustrated because you need to have a Facebook or Twitter account to use this app. NOT TRUE AT ALL. If you take the time to v look, it gives you the option to just great a "We Heart It" account that stays completely SEPARATE from any other accounts you may have. Yes it does give you the option to link other accounts but it is NOT required. I just made an account myself. All you need to do is create a username, password, and give your email address (just to verify your account, nothing more) This is a fun app for when you're bored or just want to look at funny or cute pictures. You can search for anything and hundreds, if not thousands, of pictures come up for you to browse and even download if you want to. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY OTHER ACCOUNT TO BE LINKED TO THIS APP TO USE IT. I kept my Facebook account separate and if there is a picture I want to share on Facebook, I simply click the "download picture" button, it saves to my device, I then upload and share it myself from my own picture library at my own discretion. I personally find it very fun and useful when I am in a not-so-great mood, I can search for anything that makes me laugh.
Etah H.
Etah H.

Without we heart it my tumblr wouldn't be where it is today. It has adorable picture and its really easy to use. So we♡it your the real MVP!
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Escondido, CA

Great site! I love looking at all the cute pictures but sometimes I wish I knew where to buy some of the items in the pictures.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.

I used to love this app. I got a little tired of it recently but the pictures are perfect. Love all the different categories
Eva P.
Eva P.
Charlotte, NC

Not impressed by any means. Complete waste of time to me. will not be doing these again
helen l.
helen l.
Bronx, NY

I used to be a pretty heavy user of this website back on my tumblr days, you'll definitely find some great quality pics on just about anything, celebrities, lifestyle etc.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA

This is kind of a more appropriate "Tumblr" in my opinion. I really love Tumblr, and I really love this. I get a lot of inspiration from the pictures. It's perfect!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ

I love looking at pictures, finding quotes, and following accounts that can brighten my day, so this app is perfect. It is easy to use, it's very similar to tumblr and Pinterest, but its always fun to have different site/app that you can use that not every one else uses
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.

It is just trying to be a mix between tumblr and instagram. its cool but I would still rather use tumblr and insta instead.
j c.

A great app to find images you love. . I love sharing pictures, so this was really made for me
j c.

Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

What do you <3, on We<3it?