BY WEHEARTIT #41 in Websites

Brie P.
Flint, MI
I love looking at all of the pictures, but this app isn't exactly my favorite.
Karley F.
I like this website. It has a lot of cool pictures. Especially pictures for tumblr and what not.
Ali D.
Pop Culture Expert
This is such a great place to go for inspiration and ideas, no matter what event you're looking for!
Eva P.
Charlotte, NC
Not impressed by any means. Complete waste of time to me. will not be doing these again
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
This is one of my favorite websites. I like to use it for make up and outfit inspirations. I used to stay on this website 24/7. I also have the app on my phone.
Elizabeth B.
Uniontown
Pop Culture Expert
It's one of my favorite apps to look up quotes and look at pics. It's great app and it's easy to use.
Megan J.
Pop Culture Expert
I really like this app. Mainly for the aesthetically pleasing images to organize to fit your own preferences. I just hate how much it drains your battery. There has got to be a way that can be fixed. Other than that it is highly enjoyable.
Rose R.
Pop Culture Expert
I'm in love with this app, I use it about 2 years ago... and still continue using.
The interface is so cute, simple, intuitive, easy to use, easy to find whatever you want... you can create collections, follow people and they collections, share, etc etc.
I really love this app because gives me inspiration and you can found anything what comes to mind.
Haley R.
This website reminds me of an off brand tumblr. There are a ton of images and gifs that you can 'heart,' or like, or add to collections of similar images/gifs that other people can browse and follow. Plus, they added a sort of messaging system that is rather new. The only thing I dislike about WeHeartIt is the sites organization. I personally don't think it makes a ton of sense for button to be where they are or what they are.
Elena N.
San Gabriel , Ca
I love this app it has the prettiest pictures all this great ideas and it's cute it helps when you need a outfit idea or just a simple recipe
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?