Add a Photo

#33 in Websites
Photos (9)
Etah H.
Etah H.

Without we heart it my tumblr wouldn't be where it is today. It has adorable picture and its really easy to use. So we♡it your the real MVP!
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Escondido, CA

Great site! I love looking at all the cute pictures but sometimes I wish I knew where to buy some of the items in the pictures.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.

I used to love this app. I got a little tired of it recently but the pictures are perfect. Love all the different categories
Eva P.
Eva P.
Charlotte, NC

Not impressed by any means. Complete waste of time to me. will not be doing these again
helen l.
helen l.
Bronx, NY

I used to be a pretty heavy user of this website back on my tumblr days, you'll definitely find some great quality pics on just about anything, celebrities, lifestyle etc.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA

This is kind of a more appropriate "Tumblr" in my opinion. I really love Tumblr, and I really love this. I get a lot of inspiration from the pictures. It's perfect!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

The "before" website, now we have Pinterest. Much like Myspace and now facebook. We Heart It was a nice website to just braze through inspirational photos.
Judy B.
Judy B.

Not my favorite app to use I don't really like this people never get the credit I think that they deserve
Iranea F.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX

One of my favorite apps. It's so girly and I LOVE just sitting in my room in PJs candles and just looking through the photos on my iPad. Most of my photo library is full of pictures I downloaded from there, they're good for inspiration. The pictures are honestly so BEAUTIFUL. they make me feel like I can accomplish everything somehow.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON

Looking for a site to reblog photos that you love? Weheartit is your site. Unlike Tumblr, this site is text free and purely for photos.
j c.
j c.

Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

What do you <3, on We<3it?

Join Now