BY WEHEARTIT

Ashley D.
Orlando, FL
I love this app it's very good I like it bc it can help me with DIY, makeup, outfits and ideas for everything I recommend to y'all sincerely
Elena N.
San Gabriel , CA
I love this app it has the prettiest pictures all this great ideas and it's cute it helps when you need a outfit idea or just a simple recipe
Etah H.
Without we heart it my tumblr wouldn't be where it is today. It has adorable picture and its really easy to use. So we♡it your the real MVP!
Susana C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I heard of this because it was quite popular, and naturally I was curious, so I downloaded it. It was kind of boring, so I deleted it.
Marcela M.
This app is very good, i find images for my wallpapers,to post and even feel recognized with those imagen i post. I love te app!!!! 💜😍💖
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I was introduced to this app a year ago by a friend and I am obsessed. So many cute things on here to look at and put to your boards
hazel r.
Decent but people don't really talk about it anymore. Pinterest is the better version of this. but it was an ok app for the moment
Lizzy c.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
It is just trying to be a mix between tumblr and instagram. its cool but I would still rather use tumblr and insta instead.
Liliana C.
San Diego, CA
Great site! I love looking at all the cute pictures but sometimes I wish I knew where to buy some of the items in the pictures.
Kaitlyn P.
I used to love this app. I got a little tired of it recently but the pictures are perfect. Love all the different categories
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is this?? I thought it was talking about the radio station at first
Dayna F.