BY WEHEARTIT #41 in Websites

Susana C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I heard of this because it was quite popular, and naturally I was curious, so I downloaded it. It was kind of boring, so I deleted it.
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I was introduced to this app a year ago by a friend and I am obsessed. So many cute things on here to look at and put to your boards
hazel r.
Decent but people don't really talk about it anymore. Pinterest is the better version of this. but it was an ok app for the moment
Lizzy c.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
It is just trying to be a mix between tumblr and instagram. its cool but I would still rather use tumblr and insta instead.
Liliana C.
San Diego, CA
Great site! I love looking at all the cute pictures but sometimes I wish I knew where to buy some of the items in the pictures.
Kaitlyn P.
I used to love this app. I got a little tired of it recently but the pictures are perfect. Love all the different categories
Kylie T.
Although there are always great things to find here -- it's never sourced and the people who deserve credit never get it.
Sonya J.
To be honest I find it to be a very boring app. I guess I just don't really see the point in just randomly liking pictures.
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My all time favorite picture site! From stock images to beautifully retouched photos, it is such a visually appealing site!
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I just joined not too long ago and am really enjoying it. It's basically another Pinterest, but I think a tad more artsy.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is this?? I thought it was talking about the radio station at first