BY WEHEARTIT #38 in Websites

Iranea F.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
One of my favorite apps. It's so girly and I LOVE just sitting in my room in PJs candles and just looking through the photos on my iPad. Most of my photo library is full of pictures I downloaded from there, they're good for inspiration. The pictures are honestly so BEAUTIFUL. they make me feel like I can accomplish everything somehow.
Matthew M.
Matthew M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love we heart it. It's so cute & friendly. It's like a Girly Tumblr. I love going on to find outfit ideas or cute quotes. It's perfect for girls because it's very girly but very inspiring. You must visit.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
I used to have this as an app on my phone to look for pretty pictures that would inspire me, but after a while I deleted the app out of boredom. It is a great app for girls that like things similar to tumblr and Pinterest, but it does get old.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I love We Heart It so much! There are so so so many cute pictures and the best part to me is that i can save it right on my phone. I used to go on the app like all the time last year in school (oops haha)
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
North Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert
I was introduced to this app a year ago by a friend and I am obsessed. So many cute things on here to look at and put to your boards
Sonya J.
Sonya J.
To be honest I find it to be a very boring app. I guess I just don't really see the point in just randomly liking pictures.
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
Although there are always great things to find here -- it's never sourced and the people who deserve credit never get it.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I can't give this an 'F' because I do reblog pictures from here on tumblr sometimes but I feel like this is the ripoff website that "tumblr girls" use when they want notes. Who knows who took the pictures and who cares. It's almost always the same stuff over and over again.
Monica C.
Monica C.
I used to be on this app constantly looking at all types of pictures but it seems like every time I'm on there anymore, nothing ever interests me or catches my eye so I've deleted the app. It was good while it lasted though, just not for me.
michelle m.
michelle m.
North bergen , NJ
I LOVE this website! Thankfully, this website is also available on your phone. Its great for simply sharing pictures or getting ideas and inspiration from other people.
j c.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?