Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Metairie, LA

I like weheartit when I'm looking for pictures to upload to Instagram and tumblr. It's super easy to use but unfortunately not all of the uploads come out crystal clear. Some come out rather grainy which is why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars!
Ingvild U.
Ingvild U.

I love weheartit.com. Its such an easy and inspirationally page where you can like one collect all of your favorite pictures.
Brie P.
Brie P.
Flint, MI

I love looking at all of the pictures, but this app isn't exactly my favorite.
hazel r.
hazel r.

Decent but people don't really talk about it anymore. Pinterest is the better version of this. but it was an ok app for the moment
Ericka B.
Ericka B.
Commack, NY

I used to be on WeHeartIt constantly when i was 12/13, but it just isn't as enjoyable as it used to be.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ

Honestly, not impressive at all. I'm not a fan, and will certainly not be using this at all.
Poonam S.
Poonam S.

I think WeHeartit is one of the most underrated websites there is. This is literally my most favorite site. It's so calm and quite and really holds on to the "photo-blogging" title. I've been using it for 3 years I think and though people prefer Pinterest over it, I LOVE this "comments-free, inbox-free, sophisticated looking" photo blog. If you guys like great inspiring photos and need somewhere to store all your favorite photos in one place, then this website is your thing. HIGHLY recommend :)
Niomi W.
Niomi W.
Coral Springs, Fl

This is one of my favorite websites. I like to use it for make up and outfit inspirations. I used to stay on this website 24/7. I also have the app on my phone.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA

This app is pretty decent but people don't really talk about it anymore. Pinterest is the better version of this.
Evelyn I.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA

I noticed a lot of people stating that they were very angry/frustrated because you need to have a Facebook or Twitter account to use this app. NOT TRUE AT ALL. If you take the time to v look, it gives you the option to just great a "We Heart It" account that stays completely SEPARATE from any other accounts you may have. Yes it does give you the option to link other accounts but it is NOT required. I just made an account myself. All you need to do is create a username, password, and give your email address (just to verify your account, nothing more) This is a fun app for when you're bored or just want to look at funny or cute pictures. You can search for anything and hundreds, if not thousands, of pictures come up for you to browse and even download if you want to. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY OTHER ACCOUNT TO BE LINKED TO THIS APP TO USE IT. I kept my Facebook account separate and if there is a picture I want to share on Facebook, I simply click the "download picture" button, it saves to my device, I then upload and share it myself from my own picture library at my own discretion. I personally find it very fun and useful when I am in a not-so-great mood, I can search for anything that makes me laugh.
j c.
j c.

Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

What do you <3, on We<3it?

Join Now