BY WEHEARTIT #41 in Websites

Sarah G.
I love We Heart It so much! There are so so so many cute pictures and the best part to me is that i can save it right on my phone. I used to go on the app like all the time last year in school (oops haha)
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
This is one of my favorite websites. I like to use it for make up and outfit inspirations. I used to stay on this website 24/7. I also have the app on my phone.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I literally love this so much. It's way better than Tumblr. In my opinion. I love the new update too. Keep it up. I go on to We Heart It at least 5 times a day.
Lizzy W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I always find the cutest pictures and quotes on here. I can find a picture for everything at the click of a button. I like this website and use it frequently.
Ashley M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The "before" website, now we have Pinterest. Much like Myspace and now facebook. We Heart It was a nice website to just braze through inspirational photos.
Mira C.
Renton, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Love this site I'm a addicted to it I heart everything that catches my eye and been creating boards like crazy on there just like Pinterest lol
Elena N.
San Gabriel , CA
I love this app it has the prettiest pictures all this great ideas and it's cute it helps when you need a outfit idea or just a simple recipe
Ashley D.
Orlando, FL
I love this app it's very good I like it bc it can help me with DIY, makeup, outfits and ideas for everything I recommend to y'all sincerely
Etah H.
Without we heart it my tumblr wouldn't be where it is today. It has adorable picture and its really easy to use. So we♡it your the real MVP!
Marcela M.
This app is very good, i find images for my wallpapers,to post and even feel recognized with those imagen i post. I love te app!!!! 💜😍💖
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?