Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Escondido, CA

Great site! I love looking at all the cute pictures but sometimes I wish I knew where to buy some of the items in the pictures.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.

I used to love this app. I got a little tired of it recently but the pictures are perfect. Love all the different categories
Eva P.
Eva P.
Charlotte, NC

Not impressed by any means. Complete waste of time to me. will not be doing these again
helen l.
helen l.
Bronx, NY

I used to be a pretty heavy user of this website back on my tumblr days, you'll definitely find some great quality pics on just about anything, celebrities, lifestyle etc.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA

This is kind of a more appropriate "Tumblr" in my opinion. I really love Tumblr, and I really love this. I get a lot of inspiration from the pictures. It's perfect!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

The "before" website, now we have Pinterest. Much like Myspace and now facebook. We Heart It was a nice website to just braze through inspirational photos.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ

I love looking at pictures, finding quotes, and following accounts that can brighten my day, so this app is perfect. It is easy to use, it's very similar to tumblr and Pinterest, but its always fun to have different site/app that you can use that not every one else uses
cameron g.
cameron g.
Cleveland, TX

This app was great! I used it for a while you can find a lot quotes, lifestyle, clothes, ETC... Its awesome
Elena N.
Elena N.
San Gabriel , Ca

I love this app it has the prettiest pictures all this great ideas and it's cute it helps when you need a outfit idea or just a simple recipe
Marcela M.
Marcela M.

This app is very good, i find images for my wallpapers,to post and even feel recognized with those imagen i post. I love te app!!!! 💜😍💖
j c.
j c.

Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

What do you <3, on We<3it?

Join Now