BY WEHEARTIT

Karla G.
Mansfield , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This app is great! It is super girly and so much fun to find pictures. At first it was kind of boring but once you get the hang of it, it really does become addicting!
helen l.
Bronx, NY
I used to be a pretty heavy user of this website back on my tumblr days, you'll definitely find some great quality pics on just about anything, celebrities, lifestyle etc.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
This is kind of a more appropriate "Tumblr" in my opinion. I really love Tumblr, and I really love this. I get a lot of inspiration from the pictures. It's perfect!
Sarah G.
I love We Heart It so much! There are so so so many cute pictures and the best part to me is that i can save it right on my phone. I used to go on the app like all the time last year in school (oops haha)
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I literally love this so much. It's way better than Tumblr. In my opinion. I love the new update too. Keep it up. I go on to We Heart It at least 5 times a day.
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
This is one of my favorite websites. I like to use it for make up and outfit inspirations. I used to stay on this website 24/7. I also have the app on my phone.
Lizzy W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I always find the cutest pictures and quotes on here. I can find a picture for everything at the click of a button. I like this website and use it frequently.
Kaytlyn H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used to live this app. It has amazing photos of anything you can think of. I used it mostly for backgrounds for my phone or printables for my house decor.
Ashley M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The "before" website, now we have Pinterest. Much like Myspace and now facebook. We Heart It was a nice website to just braze through inspirational photos.
Mira C.
Clinton
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Love this site I'm a addicted to it I heart everything that catches my eye and been creating boards like crazy on there just like Pinterest lol
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is this?? I thought it was talking about the radio station at first
Dayna F.