BY WEHEARTIT #41 in Websites

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I love We Heart It so much! There are so so so many cute pictures and the best part to me is that i can save it right on my phone. I used to go on the app like all the time last year in school (oops haha)
Eva P.
Eva P.
Charlotte, NC
Not impressed by any means. Complete waste of time to me. will not be doing these again
Sonya J.
Sonya J.
To be honest I find it to be a very boring app. I guess I just don't really see the point in just randomly liking pictures.
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
Although there are always great things to find here -- it's never sourced and the people who deserve credit never get it.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I can't give this an 'F' because I do reblog pictures from here on tumblr sometimes but I feel like this is the ripoff website that "tumblr girls" use when they want notes. Who knows who took the pictures and who cares. It's almost always the same stuff over and over again.
Monica C.
Monica C.
I used to be on this app constantly looking at all types of pictures but it seems like every time I'm on there anymore, nothing ever interests me or catches my eye so I've deleted the app. It was good while it lasted though, just not for me.
michelle m.
michelle m.
North bergen , NJ
I LOVE this website! Thankfully, this website is also available on your phone. Its great for simply sharing pictures or getting ideas and inspiration from other people.
j c.
A great app to find images you love. . I love sharing pictures, so this was really made for me
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
San Diego, CA
Great site! I love looking at all the cute pictures but sometimes I wish I knew where to buy some of the items in the pictures.
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
Pop Culture Expert
It is just trying to be a mix between tumblr and instagram. its cool but I would still rather use tumblr and insta instead.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?