BY WEHEARTIT #41 in Websites

Liliana C.
San Diego, CA
Great site! I love looking at all the cute pictures but sometimes I wish I knew where to buy some of the items in the pictures.
Lizzy c.
It is just trying to be a mix between tumblr and instagram. its cool but I would still rather use tumblr and insta instead.
Kaitlyn P.
I used to love this app. I got a little tired of it recently but the pictures are perfect. Love all the different categories
Sonya J.
To be honest I find it to be a very boring app. I guess I just don't really see the point in just randomly liking pictures.
Kylie T.
Although there are always great things to find here -- it's never sourced and the people who deserve credit never get it.
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA
This app is pretty decent but people don't really talk about it anymore. Pinterest is the better version of this.
Shelby W.
I love this website, remind me of tumbler some what. I love how the website it self is all colorful and fun
Ericka B.
Commack, NY
I used to be on WeHeartIt constantly when i was 12/13, but it just isn't as enjoyable as it used to be.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Honestly, not impressive at all. I'm not a fan, and will certainly not be using this at all.
j c.
A great app to find images you love. . I love sharing pictures, so this was really made for me
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?