Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Elena N.
Elena N.
San Gabriel , Ca

I love this app it has the prettiest pictures all this great ideas and it's cute it helps when you need a outfit idea or just a simple recipe
Marcela M.
Marcela M.

This app is very good, i find images for my wallpapers,to post and even feel recognized with those imagen i post. I love te app!!!! 💜😍💖
Rosmery R.
Rosmery R.

I'm in love with this app, I use it about 2 years ago... and still continue using.
The interface is so cute, simple, intuitive, easy to use, easy to find whatever you want... you can create collections, follow people and they collections, share, etc etc.
I really love this app because gives me inspiration and you can found anything what comes to mind.
Haley R.
Haley R.

This website reminds me of an off brand tumblr. There are a ton of images and gifs that you can 'heart,' or like, or add to collections of similar images/gifs that other people can browse and follow. Plus, they added a sort of messaging system that is rather new. The only thing I dislike about WeHeartIt is the sites organization. I personally don't think it makes a ton of sense for button to be where they are or what they are.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Welsh, LA

This app plays your favorite music as well as new music that you may love. It is so simple to use on the go or just staying in. The quality is great. I would recommend this app to any music lover.
Megan J.
Megan J.

I really like this app. Mainly for the aesthetically pleasing images to organize to fit your own preferences. I just hate how much it drains your battery. There has got to be a way that can be fixed. Other than that it is highly enjoyable.
Matthew M.
Matthew M.
Los Angeles, CA

I love we heart it. It's so cute & friendly. It's like a Girly Tumblr. I love going on to find outfit ideas or cute quotes. It's perfect for girls because it's very girly but very inspiring. You must visit.
Carani W.
Carani W.
Saint Louis, MO

I've been using this app for a long time and it's one of my favs! It's a whole bunch of pictures on this app and you can heart them or post your own! And it's a great app to get inspired by fashion, food, nail, interior design, love, literally everything.
Niomi W.
Niomi W.
Orlando, FL

This is one of my favorite websites. I like to use it for make up and outfit inspirations. I used to stay on this website 24/7. I also have the app on my phone.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA

This app is pretty decent but people don't really talk about it anymore. Pinterest is the better version of this.
j c.
j c.

Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

What do you <3, on We<3it?