Add a Photo

#37 in Websites
Photos (9)
Marcela M.
Marcela M.

This app is very good, i find images for my wallpapers,to post and even feel recognized with those imagen i post. I love te app!!!! 💜😍💖
Susana C.
Susana C.
Grand Prairie, TX

I heard of this because it was quite popular, and naturally I was curious, so I downloaded it. It was kind of boring, so I deleted it.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Bel Air, MD

My all time favorite picture site! From stock images to beautifully retouched photos, it is such a visually appealing site!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE

I just joined not too long ago and am really enjoying it. It's basically another Pinterest, but I think a tad more artsy.
Mira C.
Mira C.
Renton, WA

Love this site I'm a addicted to it I heart everything that catches my eye and been creating boards like crazy on there just like Pinterest lol
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.

I always find the cutest pictures and quotes on here. I can find a picture for everything at the click of a button. I like this website and use it frequently.
Megan J.
Megan J.

I really like this app. Mainly for the aesthetically pleasing images to organize to fit your own preferences. I just hate how much it drains your battery. There has got to be a way that can be fixed. Other than that it is highly enjoyable.
Anhly H.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT

I literally love this so much. It's way better than Tumblr. In my opinion. I love the new update too. Keep it up. I go on to We Heart It at least 5 times a day.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

I use this app and site every day to share my blog photography and YouTube videos on. My content tends to get significantly better engagement on We Heart It over Pinterest or Tumblr. It's social media's best kept secret!
Brie P.
Brie P.
Flint, MI

I love looking at all of the pictures, but this app isn't exactly my favorite.
j c.
j c.

Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

What do you <3, on We<3it?