Add a Photo

Marcela M.
Marcela M.
Jan. 2, 2017, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
This app is very good, i find images for my wallpapers,to post and even feel recognized with those imagen i post. I love te app!!!! 💜😍💖
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Murfreesboro, TN
I like weheartit when I'm looking for pictures to upload to Instagram and tumblr. It's super easy to use but unfortunately not all of the uploads come out crystal clear. Some come out rather grainy which is why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Dec. 27, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
I use this app and site every day to share my blog photography and YouTube videos on. My content tends to get significantly better engagement on We Heart It over Pinterest or Tumblr. It's social media's best kept secret!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Bel Air, MD
My all time favorite picture site! From stock images to beautifully retouched photos, it is such a visually appealing site!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
I just joined not too long ago and am really enjoying it. It's basically another Pinterest, but I think a tad more artsy.
Mira C.
Mira C.
Renton, WA
Love this site I'm a addicted to it I heart everything that catches my eye and been creating boards like crazy on there just like Pinterest lol
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.
I always find the cutest pictures and quotes on here. I can find a picture for everything at the click of a button. I like this website and use it frequently.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Welsh, LA
Dec. 31, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
This app plays your favorite music as well as new music that you may love. It is so simple to use on the go or just staying in. The quality is great. I would recommend this app to any music lover.
Carani W.
Carani W.
Saint Louis, MO
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:09 a.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
I've been using this app for a long time and it's one of my favs! It's a whole bunch of pictures on this app and you can heart them or post your own! And it's a great app to get inspired by fashion, food, nail, interior design, love, literally everything.
Iranea F.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
Jan. 9, 2017, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
One of my favorite apps. It's so girly and I LOVE just sitting in my room in PJs candles and just looking through the photos on my iPad. Most of my photo library is full of pictures I downloaded from there, they're good for inspiration. The pictures are honestly so BEAUTIFUL. they make me feel like I can accomplish everything somehow.
j c.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?