Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Susana C.
Susana C.
Grand Prairie, TX

I heard of this because it was quite popular, and naturally I was curious, so I downloaded it. It was kind of boring, so I deleted it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE

I just joined not too long ago and am really enjoying it. It's basically another Pinterest, but I think a tad more artsy.
Mira C.
Mira C.
Renton, WA

Love this site I'm a addicted to it I heart everything that catches my eye and been creating boards like crazy on there just like Pinterest lol
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.

I always find the cutest pictures and quotes on here. I can find a picture for everything at the click of a button. I like this website and use it frequently.
Elena N.
Elena N.
San Gabriel , Ca

I love this app it has the prettiest pictures all this great ideas and it's cute it helps when you need a outfit idea or just a simple recipe
Anhly H.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT

I literally love this so much. It's way better than Tumblr. In my opinion. I love the new update too. Keep it up. I go on to We Heart It at least 5 times a day.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.

I love this website, remind me of tumbler some what. I love how the website it self is all colorful and fun
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

I thought this was a nice place to get some inspirations and ideas. It also became a place to just upload pictures and people would credit it towards weheartit, but I think that's just not fair to the original owners of the pictures. WeHeartIt is not a source for a lot of the pictures posted there.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Mansfield, TX

This app is great! It is super girly and so much fun to find pictures. At first it was kind of boring but once you get the hang of it, it really does become addicting!
Haley R.
Haley R.

This website reminds me of an off brand tumblr. There are a ton of images and gifs that you can 'heart,' or like, or add to collections of similar images/gifs that other people can browse and follow. Plus, they added a sort of messaging system that is rather new. The only thing I dislike about WeHeartIt is the sites organization. I personally don't think it makes a ton of sense for button to be where they are or what they are.
j c.
j c.

Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

What do you <3, on We<3it?

Join Now