Add a Photo

Is so good. The We Heart It is perfect for inspirations... I loved! 😍❤

É muito bom. O We Heart It é perfeito para inspirações... Eu amo! 😍❤
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

I love we ♥ it because it always inspired me, it makes me think on a girly tumblr, it's beautiful and funny, I like to use it, I can find nice pics to use like screen protector and a lot of inspiration .
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.

I always find the cutest pictures and quotes on here. I can find a picture for everything at the click of a button. I like this website and use it frequently.
Mira C.
Mira C.
Renton, WA

Love this site I'm a addicted to it I heart everything that catches my eye and been creating boards like crazy on there just like Pinterest lol
Anna Sofia E.
Anna Sofia E.
Aakirkeby, Bornholm

Though I'm not using We Heart It as much as I used to, it's really great for getting inspiration and ideas! It's super cute as well
Anhly H.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT

I literally love this so much. It's way better than Tumblr. In my opinion. I love the new update too. Keep it up. I go on to We Heart It at least 5 times a day.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.

I love this website, remind me of tumbler some what. I love how the website it self is all colorful and fun
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

I thought this was a nice place to get some inspirations and ideas. It also became a place to just upload pictures and people would credit it towards weheartit, but I think that's just not fair to the original owners of the pictures. WeHeartIt is not a source for a lot of the pictures posted there.
Megan J.
Megan J.

I really like this app. Mainly for the aesthetically pleasing images to organize to fit your own preferences. I just hate how much it drains your battery. There has got to be a way that can be fixed. Other than that it is highly enjoyable.
Elena N.
Elena N.
San Gabriel , Ca

I love this app it has the prettiest pictures all this great ideas and it's cute it helps when you need a outfit idea or just a simple recipe
j c.
j c.

Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

What do you <3, on We<3it?

Join Now