WeHeartIt uploaded by Lillian L.WeHeartIt uploaded by Lillian L.WeHeartIt uploaded by Lillian L.See all 9 photos

BY WEHEARTIT #39 in Websites

• What do you <3, on We<3it?I heart anything that wholehea... 4 Answers
  • Is it better than Pinterest?Yes, it is a lot better at ins... 13 Answers
  • How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinter...Be the first to answer!
Photos (9)
Carani W.
Carani W.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using this app for a long time and it's one of my favs! It's a whole bunch of pictures on this app and you can heart them or post your own! And it's a great app to get inspired by fashion, food, nail, interior design, love, literally everything.
Elena N.
Elena N.
San Gabriel , Ca
I love this app it has the prettiest pictures all this great ideas and it's cute it helps when you need a outfit idea or just a simple recipe
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
I love this website, remind me of tumbler some what. I love how the website it self is all colorful and fun
Karla G.
Karla G.
Mansfield , TX
Pop Culture Expert
This app is great! It is super girly and so much fun to find pictures. At first it was kind of boring but once you get the hang of it, it really does become addicting!
Susana C.
Susana C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I heard of this because it was quite popular, and naturally I was curious, so I downloaded it. It was kind of boring, so I deleted it.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Bel Air, MD
Pop Culture Expert
My all time favorite picture site! From stock images to beautifully retouched photos, it is such a visually appealing site!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
Pop Culture Expert
I just joined not too long ago and am really enjoying it. It's basically another Pinterest, but I think a tad more artsy.
Mira C.
Mira C.
Renton, WA
Pop Culture Expert
Love this site I'm a addicted to it I heart everything that catches my eye and been creating boards like crazy on there just like Pinterest lol
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove , PA
Pop Culture Expert
I thought this was a nice place to get some inspirations and ideas. It also became a place to just upload pictures and people would credit it towards weheartit, but I think that's just not fair to the original owners of the pictures. WeHeartIt is not a source for a lot of the pictures posted there.
Ali D.
Ali D.
Pop Culture Expert
This is such a great place to go for inspiration and ideas, no matter what event you're looking for!
j c.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?