BY WEHEARTIT #39 in Websites

julissa m.
Rexburg, ID
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This application is good because you can see images or photos of cute things or ideas that can give you to do for yourself and that's very cute. You can have it on your phone at no cost
Cassie K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of those websites that's just fun to browse when you're bored or looking for certain inspiration. I know my sister has found a lot of nice art ideas from this website.
Monica C.
I used to be on this app constantly looking at all types of pictures but it seems like every time I'm on there anymore, nothing ever interests me or catches my eye so I've deleted the app. It was good while it lasted though, just not for me.
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used to have this as an app on my phone to look for pretty pictures that would inspire me, but after a while I deleted the app out of boredom. It is a great app for girls that like things similar to tumblr and Pinterest, but it does get old.
Chelsea P.
I use this app and site every day to share my blog photography and YouTube videos on. My content tends to get significantly better engagement on We Heart It over Pinterest or Tumblr. It's social media's best kept secret!
Ricki P.
Prentiss , MS
This is the most addicting app ever! Once I start I can't stop. Something like Pinterest but more geared towards beauty/teen things. I use it every day Gorgeous photos
Matthew M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love we heart it. It's so cute & friendly. It's like a Girly Tumblr. I love going on to find outfit ideas or cute quotes. It's perfect for girls because it's very girly but very inspiring. You must visit.
Alexis A.
Murfreesboro, TN
I like weheartit when I'm looking for pictures to upload to Instagram and tumblr. It's super easy to use but unfortunately not all of the uploads come out crystal clear. Some come out rather grainy which is why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars!
michelle m.
North bergen , NJ
I LOVE this website! Thankfully, this website is also available on your phone. Its great for simply sharing pictures or getting ideas and inspiration from other people.
Karla G.
Mansfield , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This app is great! It is super girly and so much fun to find pictures. At first it was kind of boring but once you get the hang of it, it really does become addicting!
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is this?? I thought it was talking about the radio station at first
Dayna F.