Add a Photo

#39 in Websites
Photos (9)
June 18, 2017, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
I love WeHeartIt. I've been using it for years now and I usually look up twitter icons for my profile on the app. I also love the community because we all post things that we love which is fun. I would recommend to a friend
Karley F.
Karley F.
I like this website. It has a lot of cool pictures. Especially pictures for tumblr and what not.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Dec. 30, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
I really like this app. Mainly for the aesthetically pleasing images to organize to fit your own preferences. I just hate how much it drains your battery. There has got to be a way that can be fixed. Other than that it is highly enjoyable.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Welsh, LA
Dec. 31, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
This app plays your favorite music as well as new music that you may love. It is so simple to use on the go or just staying in. The quality is great. I would recommend this app to any music lover.
cameron g.
cameron g.
Cleveland, TX
Jan. 3, 2017, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
This app was great! I used it for a while you can find a lot quotes, lifestyle, clothes, ETC... Its awesome
Haley R.
Haley R.
Jan. 1, 2017, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
This website reminds me of an off brand tumblr. There are a ton of images and gifs that you can 'heart,' or like, or add to collections of similar images/gifs that other people can browse and follow. Plus, they added a sort of messaging system that is rather new. The only thing I dislike about WeHeartIt is the sites organization. I personally don't think it makes a ton of sense for button to be where they are or what they are.
Rosmery R.
Rosmery R.
Jan. 1, 2017, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
I'm in love with this app, I use it about 2 years ago... and still continue using.
The interface is so cute, simple, intuitive, easy to use, easy to find whatever you want... you can create collections, follow people and they collections, share, etc etc.
I really love this app because gives me inspiration and you can found anything what comes to mind.
Mira C.
Mira C.
Renton, WA
Love this site I'm a addicted to it I heart everything that catches my eye and been creating boards like crazy on there just like Pinterest lol
Marcela M.
Marcela M.
Jan. 2, 2017, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
This app is very good, i find images for my wallpapers,to post and even feel recognized with those imagen i post. I love te app!!!! 💜😍💖
Iranea F.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
Jan. 9, 2017, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: WeHeartIt
One of my favorite apps. It's so girly and I LOVE just sitting in my room in PJs candles and just looking through the photos on my iPad. Most of my photo library is full of pictures I downloaded from there, they're good for inspiration. The pictures are honestly so BEAUTIFUL. they make me feel like I can accomplish everything somehow.
j c.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?