BY WEHEARTIT #39 in Websites

Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of those websites that's just fun to browse when you're bored or looking for certain inspiration. I know my sister has found a lot of nice art ideas from this website.
Karley F.
Karley F.
I like this website. It has a lot of cool pictures. Especially pictures for tumblr and what not.
Rose R.
Rose R.
Pop Culture Expert
I'm in love with this app, I use it about 2 years ago... and still continue using.
The interface is so cute, simple, intuitive, easy to use, easy to find whatever you want... you can create collections, follow people and they collections, share, etc etc.
I really love this app because gives me inspiration and you can found anything what comes to mind.
Marcela M.
Marcela M.
This app is very good, i find images for my wallpapers,to post and even feel recognized with those imagen i post. I love te app!!!! 💜😍💖
Elena N.
Elena N.
San Gabriel , Ca
I love this app it has the prettiest pictures all this great ideas and it's cute it helps when you need a outfit idea or just a simple recipe
Iranea F.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
One of my favorite apps. It's so girly and I LOVE just sitting in my room in PJs candles and just looking through the photos on my iPad. Most of my photo library is full of pictures I downloaded from there, they're good for inspiration. The pictures are honestly so BEAUTIFUL. they make me feel like I can accomplish everything somehow.
Susana C.
Susana C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I heard of this because it was quite popular, and naturally I was curious, so I downloaded it. It was kind of boring, so I deleted it.
cameron g.
cameron g.
Cleveland, TX
This app was great! I used it for a while you can find a lot quotes, lifestyle, clothes, ETC... Its awesome
Matthew M.
Matthew M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love we heart it. It's so cute & friendly. It's like a Girly Tumblr. I love going on to find outfit ideas or cute quotes. It's perfect for girls because it's very girly but very inspiring. You must visit.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
I use this app and site every day to share my blog photography and YouTube videos on. My content tends to get significantly better engagement on We Heart It over Pinterest or Tumblr. It's social media's best kept secret!
j c.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?