BY WEHEARTIT #41 in Websites

Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
Although this website has cool pictures, they're all stolen. We Heart It never sources or credits the photos that are posted, which isn't fair to the person who took the photo/the artist. Don't be a jerk, link your sources and don't take credit for someone else's photo.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of those websites that's just fun to browse when you're bored or looking for certain inspiration. I know my sister has found a lot of nice art ideas from this website.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Uniontown
Pop Culture Expert
It's one of my favorite apps to look up quotes and look at pics. It's great app and it's easy to use.
Karley F.
Karley F.
I like this website. It has a lot of cool pictures. Especially pictures for tumblr and what not.
Elena N.
Elena N.
San Gabriel , Ca
I love this app it has the prettiest pictures all this great ideas and it's cute it helps when you need a outfit idea or just a simple recipe
Matthew M.
Matthew M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love we heart it. It's so cute & friendly. It's like a Girly Tumblr. I love going on to find outfit ideas or cute quotes. It's perfect for girls because it's very girly but very inspiring. You must visit.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I love We Heart It so much! There are so so so many cute pictures and the best part to me is that i can save it right on my phone. I used to go on the app like all the time last year in school (oops haha)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
I used to have this as an app on my phone to look for pretty pictures that would inspire me, but after a while I deleted the app out of boredom. It is a great app for girls that like things similar to tumblr and Pinterest, but it does get old.
Haley R.
Haley R.
This website reminds me of an off brand tumblr. There are a ton of images and gifs that you can 'heart,' or like, or add to collections of similar images/gifs that other people can browse and follow. Plus, they added a sort of messaging system that is rather new. The only thing I dislike about WeHeartIt is the sites organization. I personally don't think it makes a ton of sense for button to be where they are or what they are.
Carani W.
Carani W.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using this app for a long time and it's one of my favs! It's a whole bunch of pictures on this app and you can heart them or post your own! And it's a great app to get inspired by fashion, food, nail, interior design, love, literally everything.
j c.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?