BY WEHEARTIT #39 in Websites

Lyn K.
I love WeHeartIt. I've been using it for years now and I usually look up twitter icons for my profile on the app. I also love the community because we all post things that we love which is fun. I would recommend to a friend
Mariangel O.
Me encanta we heart it es una de mis páginas favoritas de imágenes, tiene imágenes muy linda, lo malo es que no las puedes guardar por copyright pero en general muy bien.
Haley R.
This website reminds me of an off brand tumblr. There are a ton of images and gifs that you can 'heart,' or like, or add to collections of similar images/gifs that other people can browse and follow. Plus, they added a sort of messaging system that is rather new. The only thing I dislike about WeHeartIt is the sites organization. I personally don't think it makes a ton of sense for button to be where they are or what they are.
Van Y.
Pretty much like any other photo sharing website: fetch images from a different website and follow/followers.
Users don't even have to put a source on it and I've seen some users even claim the images as theirs.
Wouldn't recommend it if you're already on Tumblr or Pinterest.
This is just to browse when you're bored but don't we already have Tumblr for that?
rose r.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm in love with this app, I use it about 2 years ago... and still continue using.
The interface is so cute, simple, intuitive, easy to use, easy to find whatever you want... you can create collections, follow people and they collections, share, etc etc.
I really love this app because gives me inspiration and you can found anything what comes to mind.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
Although this website has cool pictures, they're all stolen. We Heart It never sources or credits the photos that are posted, which isn't fair to the person who took the photo/the artist. Don't be a jerk, link your sources and don't take credit for someone else's photo.
KC F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I thought this was a nice place to get some inspirations and ideas. It also became a place to just upload pictures and people would credit it towards weheartit, but I think that's just not fair to the original owners of the pictures. WeHeartIt is not a source for a lot of the pictures posted there.
Kelsey P.
Welsh, LA
This app plays your favorite music as well as new music that you may love. It is so simple to use on the go or just staying in. The quality is great. I would recommend this app to any music lover.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I can't give this an 'F' because I do reblog pictures from here on tumblr sometimes but I feel like this is the ripoff website that "tumblr girls" use when they want notes. Who knows who took the pictures and who cares. It's almost always the same stuff over and over again.
Victoria S.
I love looking at pictures, finding quotes, and following accounts that can brighten my day, so this app is perfect. It is easy to use, it's very similar to tumblr and Pinterest, but its always fun to have different site/app that you can use that not every one else uses
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is this?? I thought it was talking about the radio station at first
Dayna F.