BY WEHEARTIT #41 in Websites

Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD
Pop Culture Expert
Cute website on its own. I just don't like how many people on tumblr took it and made it bad. They steal images from this site and tag themselves and it leads to confusion and gives credit to the wrong people. That is how people are forced to make disclaimers and everything else that is an extra step.
Lyn K.
I love WeHeartIt. I've been using it for years now and I usually look up twitter icons for my profile on the app. I also love the community because we all post things that we love which is fun. I would recommend to a friend
Elizabeth B.
Uniontown
Pop Culture Expert
It's one of my favorite apps to look up quotes and look at pics. It's great app and it's easy to use.
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
This is one of my favorite websites. I like to use it for make up and outfit inspirations. I used to stay on this website 24/7. I also have the app on my phone.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Honestly, not impressive at all. I'm not a fan, and will certainly not be using this at all.
Brie P.
Flint, MI
I love looking at all of the pictures, but this app isn't exactly my favorite.
Ericka B.
Commack, NY
I used to be on WeHeartIt constantly when i was 12/13, but it just isn't as enjoyable as it used to be.
hazel r.
Decent but people don't really talk about it anymore. Pinterest is the better version of this. but it was an ok app for the moment
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA
This app is pretty decent but people don't really talk about it anymore. Pinterest is the better version of this.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
I noticed a lot of people stating that they were very angry/frustrated because you need to have a Facebook or Twitter account to use this app. NOT TRUE AT ALL. If you take the time to v look, it gives you the option to just great a "We Heart It" account that stays completely SEPARATE from any other accounts you may have. Yes it does give you the option to link other accounts but it is NOT required. I just made an account myself. All you need to do is create a username, password, and give your email address (just to verify your account, nothing more) This is a fun app for when you're bored or just want to look at funny or cute pictures. You can search for anything and hundreds, if not thousands, of pictures come up for you to browse and even download if you want to. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY OTHER ACCOUNT TO BE LINKED TO THIS APP TO USE IT. I kept my Facebook account separate and if there is a picture I want to share on Facebook, I simply click the "download picture" button, it saves to my device, I then upload and share it myself from my own picture library at my own discretion. I personally find it very fun and useful when I am in a not-so-great mood, I can search for anything that makes me laugh.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?