BY WEHEARTIT #41 in Websites

Haley R.
This website reminds me of an off brand tumblr. There are a ton of images and gifs that you can 'heart,' or like, or add to collections of similar images/gifs that other people can browse and follow. Plus, they added a sort of messaging system that is rather new. The only thing I dislike about WeHeartIt is the sites organization. I personally don't think it makes a ton of sense for button to be where they are or what they are.
Lillian L.
Love everything about WHI! It's my daily dose of inspiration and really helps to kickstart my creativity for the day. Inspo for fashion, beauty, lifestyle, home decor, fitness, pop culture, you name it and you can probably find it on WHI. Excellent app and really simple to use. The most comfortable place to be me and showcase my personality without feeling judged.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
One of my absolute favorite apps. I use it whenever I'm going to get my hair done or to get my nails done. It's more a a trendy Pinterest geared toward a younger community. The app is really easy to navigate and also really cute itself. Because it's got a smaller following there are as many hearts as their are pins on pinterest but it really is a great app/site.
Rose R.
Pop Culture Expert
I'm in love with this app, I use it about 2 years ago... and still continue using.
The interface is so cute, simple, intuitive, easy to use, easy to find whatever you want... you can create collections, follow people and they collections, share, etc etc.
I really love this app because gives me inspiration and you can found anything what comes to mind.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
One of my favorite apps. It's so girly and I LOVE just sitting in my room in PJs candles and just looking through the photos on my iPad. Most of my photo library is full of pictures I downloaded from there, they're good for inspiration. The pictures are honestly so BEAUTIFUL. they make me feel like I can accomplish everything somehow.
Megan J.
Pop Culture Expert
I really like this app. Mainly for the aesthetically pleasing images to organize to fit your own preferences. I just hate how much it drains your battery. There has got to be a way that can be fixed. Other than that it is highly enjoyable.
Carani W.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using this app for a long time and it's one of my favs! It's a whole bunch of pictures on this app and you can heart them or post your own! And it's a great app to get inspired by fashion, food, nail, interior design, love, literally everything.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD
Pop Culture Expert
Cute website on its own. I just don't like how many people on tumblr took it and made it bad. They steal images from this site and tag themselves and it leads to confusion and gives credit to the wrong people. That is how people are forced to make disclaimers and everything else that is an extra step.
Kelsey P.
Welsh, LA
This app plays your favorite music as well as new music that you may love. It is so simple to use on the go or just staying in. The quality is great. I would recommend this app to any music lover.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
I noticed a lot of people stating that they were very angry/frustrated because you need to have a Facebook or Twitter account to use this app. NOT TRUE AT ALL. If you take the time to v look, it gives you the option to just great a "We Heart It" account that stays completely SEPARATE from any other accounts you may have. Yes it does give you the option to link other accounts but it is NOT required. I just made an account myself. All you need to do is create a username, password, and give your email address (just to verify your account, nothing more) This is a fun app for when you're bored or just want to look at funny or cute pictures. You can search for anything and hundreds, if not thousands, of pictures come up for you to browse and even download if you want to. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY OTHER ACCOUNT TO BE LINKED TO THIS APP TO USE IT. I kept my Facebook account separate and if there is a picture I want to share on Facebook, I simply click the "download picture" button, it saves to my device, I then upload and share it myself from my own picture library at my own discretion. I personally find it very fun and useful when I am in a not-so-great mood, I can search for anything that makes me laugh.
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?