BY WEHEARTIT #41 in Websites

Haley R.
This website reminds me of an off brand tumblr. There are a ton of images and gifs that you can 'heart,' or like, or add to collections of similar images/gifs that other people can browse and follow. Plus, they added a sort of messaging system that is rather new. The only thing I dislike about WeHeartIt is the sites organization. I personally don't think it makes a ton of sense for button to be where they are or what they are.
Lillian L.
Love everything about WHI! It's my daily dose of inspiration and really helps to kickstart my creativity for the day. Inspo for fashion, beauty, lifestyle, home decor, fitness, pop culture, you name it and you can probably find it on WHI. Excellent app and really simple to use. The most comfortable place to be me and showcase my personality without feeling judged.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
One of my absolute favorite apps. I use it whenever I'm going to get my hair done or to get my nails done. It's more a a trendy Pinterest geared toward a younger community. The app is really easy to navigate and also really cute itself. Because it's got a smaller following there are as many hearts as their are pins on pinterest but it really is a great app/site.
Rose R.
Pop Culture Expert
I'm in love with this app, I use it about 2 years ago... and still continue using.
The interface is so cute, simple, intuitive, easy to use, easy to find whatever you want... you can create collections, follow people and they collections, share, etc etc.
I really love this app because gives me inspiration and you can found anything what comes to mind.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
One of my favorite apps. It's so girly and I LOVE just sitting in my room in PJs candles and just looking through the photos on my iPad. Most of my photo library is full of pictures I downloaded from there, they're good for inspiration. The pictures are honestly so BEAUTIFUL. they make me feel like I can accomplish everything somehow.
Megan J.
Pop Culture Expert
I really like this app. Mainly for the aesthetically pleasing images to organize to fit your own preferences. I just hate how much it drains your battery. There has got to be a way that can be fixed. Other than that it is highly enjoyable.
Carani W.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using this app for a long time and it's one of my favs! It's a whole bunch of pictures on this app and you can heart them or post your own! And it's a great app to get inspired by fashion, food, nail, interior design, love, literally everything.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD
Pop Culture Expert
Cute website on its own. I just don't like how many people on tumblr took it and made it bad. They steal images from this site and tag themselves and it leads to confusion and gives credit to the wrong people. That is how people are forced to make disclaimers and everything else that is an extra step.
Kelsey P.
Welsh, LA
This app plays your favorite music as well as new music that you may love. It is so simple to use on the go or just staying in. The quality is great. I would recommend this app to any music lover.
Chelsea P.
I use this app and site every day to share my blog photography and YouTube videos on. My content tends to get significantly better engagement on We Heart It over Pinterest or Tumblr. It's social media's best kept secret!
j c.
Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
What do you <3, on We<3it?
Lyn K.
How does WeHeartIt differ from Pinterest?