Add a Photo

#32 in Websites
Photos (9)
Lillian L.
Lillian L.

Love everything about WHI! It's my daily dose of inspiration and really helps to kickstart my creativity for the day. Inspo for fashion, beauty, lifestyle, home decor, fitness, pop culture, you name it and you can probably find it on WHI. Excellent app and really simple to use. The most comfortable place to be me and showcase my personality without feeling judged.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC

One of my absolute favorite apps. I use it whenever I'm going to get my hair done or to get my nails done. It's more a a trendy Pinterest geared toward a younger community. The app is really easy to navigate and also really cute itself. Because it's got a smaller following there are as many hearts as their are pins on pinterest but it really is a great app/site.
Van Y.
Van Y.

Pretty much like any other photo sharing website: fetch images from a different website and follow/followers.
Users don't even have to put a source on it and I've seen some users even claim the images as theirs.
Wouldn't recommend it if you're already on Tumblr or Pinterest.
This is just to browse when you're bored but don't we already have Tumblr for that?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME

Although this website has cool pictures, they're all stolen. We Heart It never sources or credits the photos that are posted, which isn't fair to the person who took the photo/the artist. Don't be a jerk, link your sources and don't take credit for someone else's photo.
julissa m.
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID

This application is good because you can see images or photos of cute things or ideas that can give you to do for yourself and that's very cute. You can have it on your phone at no cost
Cassie K.
Cassie K.

This is one of those websites that's just fun to browse when you're bored or looking for certain inspiration. I know my sister has found a lot of nice art ideas from this website.
Mariangel O.
Mariangel O.

Me encanta we heart it es una de mis páginas favoritas de imágenes, tiene imágenes muy linda, lo malo es que no las puedes guardar por copyright pero en general muy bien.
Ricki P.
Ricki P.
prentiss, ms

This is the most addicting app ever! Once I start I can't stop. Something like Pinterest but more geared towards beauty/teen things. I use it every day Gorgeous photos
Dazja J.
Dazja J.
Denver, CO

Ok so this app is amazing! I love it although it gets hard trying to find the products! I wish they would add links to where I can buy the products I see on the app.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Orlando, FL

I love this app it's very good I like it bc it can help me with DIY, makeup, outfits and ideas for everything I recommend to y'all sincerely
j c.
j c.

Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

What do you <3, on We<3it?

Join Now