Add a Photo

#33 in Websites
Photos (9)
Lillian L.
Lillian L.

Love everything about WHI! It's my daily dose of inspiration and really helps to kickstart my creativity for the day. Inspo for fashion, beauty, lifestyle, home decor, fitness, pop culture, you name it and you can probably find it on WHI. Excellent app and really simple to use. The most comfortable place to be me and showcase my personality without feeling judged.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC

One of my absolute favorite apps. I use it whenever I'm going to get my hair done or to get my nails done. It's more a a trendy Pinterest geared toward a younger community. The app is really easy to navigate and also really cute itself. Because it's got a smaller following there are as many hearts as their are pins on pinterest but it really is a great app/site.
Van Y.
Van Y.

Pretty much like any other photo sharing website: fetch images from a different website and follow/followers.
Users don't even have to put a source on it and I've seen some users even claim the images as theirs.
Wouldn't recommend it if you're already on Tumblr or Pinterest.
This is just to browse when you're bored but don't we already have Tumblr for that?
Laura I.
Laura I.

Browsing this site always makes me feel so good. It offers a lot of inspiration. I don't use it as much as I used to when i was younger, but I still like to go to the site and scroll a little bit at least twice a week. It has all sorts of photos- fashion, beauty, college inspiration, bands, places, fitness. It's simply fun and cute.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME

Although this website has cool pictures, they're all stolen. We Heart It never sources or credits the photos that are posted, which isn't fair to the person who took the photo/the artist. Don't be a jerk, link your sources and don't take credit for someone else's photo.
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Calgary, Alberta

i really liked this website when i was younger but i dont really use it anymore. i never noticed it before but its rare for the pictures posted to have the proper sources credited which sucks, wish they fixed this and not allow this anymore, its a cute website though
Pamela V.
Pamela V.

Si quieres foto buena y ya estás harta de tumblr pues estas en el lugar indicado. Esta app contiene imágenes que diferentes personas suben. Gran contenido. Buenas fotos. Buenos gifts. :)
-:- es inspiracional. Vale la pena tener una cuenta ahí.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Montreal

Absolutely love this app! I get most of my inspiration from this app seeing as the photos posted are so beautiful. You have the ability to search up pretty much anything on the app. I highly reccomend downloading it
bea L.
bea L.
Santiago de Chile

¡we heart it es la mejor aplicacion!
puedo encontrar todo tipo de fotografias, porque hay miles de categorias, ademas que nosotros los usuarios podemos hacer nuestra propia coleccion de imagenes sobre un tema.
julissa m.
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID

This application is good because you can see images or photos of cute things or ideas that can give you to do for yourself and that's very cute. You can have it on your phone at no cost
j c.
j c.

Is it better than Pinterest?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

What do you <3, on We<3it?

Join Now