Wegmans Organic Basting Oil with Garlic & Herbs (2-16oz) uploaded by Danielle M.

BY WEGMANS

Product Details: Sunflower Oil, Garlic Flavor & Herbs. USDA Organic. Certified Organic by CCOF. Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Dried Parsley, Organic Dried Thyme, Natural Garlic Flavor. Directions: HOW TO USE: Shake well before each use.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Candace R.
Rochester, NY
I really like the Organic Basting Oil with Garlic & Herb from Wegmans. I often simply pair it with bread or pour it over cooked noodles. It has a nice light flavor that is always satisfying for any palette. I do find it to be a little pricey.
Danielle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Literally one of my favorite things in the world. Wegmans has some pretty amazing stuff but this basting oil really enhances essentially anything you cook it with. The flavor is incredible and it’s a bit expensive but you get what you pay for.
Jenny s.
Syracuse
Love this product. I received a complimentary bottle after signing up for shoppers club and I was hooked. adds flavor and even great with just some bread!
Christina W.
Charlottesvle, VA
This basting oil is very versatile. We use it on veggies that we roast in the oven and it provides good flavor and oil.
Kelsey S.
Chicago
Really great oil to marinate meats, but I’ve also used it to coat my veggies before roasting and I love it!