BY WEGMANS

Wegmans Food You Feel Good About® Wholesum Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt.

Non-GMO + gluten free + an excellent source of fiber.

15g total fat per bar.

G, gluten free

200 calories.

2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.

125mg sodium, 5% DV.

5g sugars.

Per 1 bar (40g). see more...

Tara L.
Review for: Wegmans Food You Feel Good About Wholesum Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt Bar more...
These bars are amazing to have for a quick snack! I love the dark chocolate bar with nuts. It satisfies my hunger for a few hours and the bar has quality ingredients. They are not cheap but for how good the quality is, they’re worth the price
Sarah P.
One of my family’s favorites. These bars are SUPER convenient, AR full of good ingredients, and taste delicious. I keep some in my purse for busy days with the kids or when we travel. I definitely get what I pay for in these bars.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Other more...
These are just as good as KIND beers, but are better because they are from Wegmans and come in late boxes that are slightly more affordable than KIND. I buy these for myself, but my kids eat them as well, so I guess I will need to start hiding them. They are a nice change of pace from granier cereal bars. They are nut based, so you can't take them into nut free environments.
Ashley W.
Buffalo
These bars are delicious and help with a sweet tooth while still eating healthy and clean. Great price for the bars, I buy a couple at a time to have around the office/house. Would recommend and buy again.
Lindsay M.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Wegmans Food You Feel Good About Wholesum Family Pack - Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt Bars - 24 PK more...
Nut bars can be pricy, and these aren’t exactly cheap, but they are a cheaper option! I love the dark chocolate almond ones. Great snack to hold you over and healthier than a lot of other quick snacks you could grab.
Kate A.
Erie, PA
I love these bars. They are so filling for a snack to tide you over in between meals, and the available flavors are great. I love taking them to the beach or to work, and the cost is wonderful.
Laura W.
Frederick , MD
These bars are delicious and seem to offer a solid amount of nutrients! My only complaint is that they're very sweet, and I feel the sugar content probably negates any health offerings.
Sherrie M.
If I didn’t know any better, I would think I was eating a KIND bar. Wegmans makes sure that all their products are amazing before they put their name on it.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Tastes great, almost like a candy bar but with less guilt! My kids love them too, so I make sure I have some on hand for a quick healthier snack on the go.
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Non GMO! Made with quality ingredients that yield quality taste . An excellent smart snacking choice from Wegmans! Great source of fiber .