Wegmans Food You Feel Good About Wholesum Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt Bar

by Wegmans

Wegmans Food You Feel Good About® Wholesum Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt.

Non-GMO + gluten free + an excellent source of fiber.

15g total fat per bar.

G, gluten free

200 calories.

2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.

125mg sodium, 5% DV.

5g sugars.

Per 1 bar (40g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wegmans Food You Feel Good About Wholesum Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt Bar!
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Tastes great, almost like a candy bar but with less guilt! My kids love them too, so I make sure I have some on hand for a quick healthier snack on the go.
Buffalo, NY
Non GMO! Made with quality ingredients that yield quality taste . An excellent smart snacking choice from Wegmans! Great source of fiber .
Fredericksbrg, VA
These bars are so good! Sweet salty chocolatey and......kind of healthy. Healthier than sugary granola bars at least!
Fairfax, VA
That’s flavors combination not it’s yummy... Next time I’m gonna buy other options because I’m not satisfied
Gambrills, MD
Love [email protected] very comparable to other brands. Can be pricey but is often on sale. I recommend!
Lancaster
This bar is pretty tasty but the almonds are pretty hard. They are a bit expensive as well.
I really enjoy these bars for a quick snack on the go. They're healthy and taste good
Syracuse, NY
These are good, comparable to kind bars. not too much cheaper than them though.
These are good, comparable to kind bars. not too much cheaper than them though.
tunisia manouba mornaguia
I love this Marquette I like this product👍👍 he is my best Marquette 💗💗 I love it he is a good and perfect 👌👌

Looking for your answer?