Weetabix Whole Grain Biscuits uploaded by Holly B.

BY WEETABIX

Make Your Breakfast More Fuel Efficient. 4g Fiber. Low Sodium. 0.5g Fat. Heart Healthy Since its UK debut in 1932, Weetabix whole grain, toasted wheat biscuits have powered people from London to Los Angeles and everywhere in between.  Weetabix, with its high load of whole grains, protein, and dietary fiber, is the savvy choice for today s active lifestyle.  Plus, Weetabix s low sugar, salt, and fat content has never been more relevant for anyone interested in a delicious source of fiber for healthy weight loss and management.  One serving with skim milk provides 67% of your d. see more...

Weetabix Whole Grain Biscuits
  • "It does not have the best taste but its very good for you it low in sugar and fat and high in fibre so its really good if you want to be healthy or lose weight." in 1 review
Karen R.
Gaithersburg, MD
There is always Weetabix in our pantry. I grew up with it but I now have my American husband hooked. It only has 27grams carbs in 2 biscuits, so a great carb friendly breakfast with some protein. The fibre content is also pretty good. I use them with vanilla almond milk, no sugar. They soak up the milk so they do not stay crispy but become softened, I know some people prefer crispy cereal.
Destiny C.
This is seriously an interesting product. I first came across it when I took a month long trip to London. I have never seen this in USA grocery stores. Apparently it is a common breakfast item I'm Europe. I was surprised by taste. It is isn't too sweet. However, it taste very rich and it is a very good source of fiber. I prefer to eat it with a little bit of milk to soften it.
Valerie L.
Glen Burnie, MD
While laking in taste, this cereal is great if you're watching your waistline! I've had it every way you can think of, but my favorite is probably warm milk and honey :)! You can try putting some splenda or other sweetener and fruit to switch it up. While providing you with a healthy dose of fiber and protein, it is definitely a cereal that may need some help if you don't like the taste of wheaties with no sugar.
Sonia C.
This cereal is not only good for you, but if you like the taste of whole grains (like me!) it's delicious. I typically have it for breakfast with cold milk and a side of fruit. Super yummy and healthy. Wonderful for snacks too.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I LOVED these as a child. Had to add honey but if you like squishy foods, let these sit in milk for a minute and you'll be in heaven. They also work really well heated in the microwave (in the bowl with milk)!
Annette H.
Santa Monica
Autumn and winter in England. If there wasn't porridge on the cooker, Weetabix with hot milk was more than an adequate substitute. Sometimes I'd add a spoonful of sugar for good measure.
Samantha C.
Milton, WA
Love the taste of this product. It's not only health but delicious. I love eating health foods but not all healthy foods taste good but this isn't something you have to worry about with this one. 2 thumbs up!
simone w.
London
Sandra R.
Jber, AK
I grew up on an Australian version of these and was super happy to find these in the store. Great for breakfast or as a snack
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This not only healthy for you but delicious too. It is great with milk or even plain. You can have it any time of day.
Shipa N.
OTTAWA, ON
Can anyone tell me where can I find this product in Canada?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where did you buy this?
Sadia d.
Do you have it cold or warm?
Taylor T.
Taylor tully, Huyton
How much fibre is in two weetabix
Liza A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Can you taste that its "whole grain"?