Weetabix Weetos 500g

by Weetabix

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weetabix Weetos 500g!
🤍weetos are by far my favourite cereal, they for fill my hunger every morning ! And tingle my tastebuds 😋 I would recommend this cereal to everyone , full of fibre and vitamins!🤍
South shields
I used to love Weetos as a child, and now I buy the for my 2 boys. Any cereal that is chocolate flavoured is a hit with me, plus it’s high in fibre, wholegrain and vitamin D. Definitely recommend to any parent.
England
Weetos are one of my all time favourite cereals. They have such a specific taste and for me, are extremely nostalgic. I can’t think of any way to improve this product. Such a good cereal. Recommend to all
Coventry
I love this cereal has to be one of my go to faves. It has a nice crunch but when paired with milk can soften slightly. A lovely chocolate taste and all my family eat and enjoy themmm!!
denham
My daily cereal, that I love as the flavour is impeccable and I just love it so much

Looking for your answer?