Weetabix Minis Chocolate 600g - Pack of 6

by Weetabix

Fuel your day†... †Weetabix Crispy Minis Chocolate is two thirds carbohydrate which provides energy to the body as part of a healthy diet & lifestyle. Crammed full of... Crispy golden wheat Delicious chocolate Weetabix Crispy Minis Fruit & Nut Bursting with nutty fruitness Weetabix Crispy Minis Banana Banana-tastic crispy treat Stock up on our other great flavours too! The crispy, tasty way to fuel your day! By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen, Manufacturers of Breakfast Cereals Weetabix Limited, Burton Latimer Built for family life, High fibre, Whole grain, Low salt, No artificial colours or flavourings, Contains folic acid

Weetabix Minis Chocolate 600g - Pack of 6; Quantity - 6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weetabix Minis Chocolate 600g - Pack of 6!
Sarah S.
1,583 reviews
Weetabix Minis Chocolate 600g - Pack of 6 uploaded by Sarah S.
I am a huge fan of Weetabix in general, but it is hard to find in the United States unfortunately. Whenever I am abroad, I tried to stock up, especially if I can find the crispy mini chocolate chip ones. This cereal is absolutely delicious and the bite size of the minis makes these super easy to eat. The chocolate chips mixed with the regular Weetabix flavor makes for a great combination. I also eat them plain sometimes as a snack.

Looking for your answer?