Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateWeetabix
Crispy Minis Chocolate Chip 600g

Weetabix Crispy Minis Chocolate Chip 600g

by Weetabix

Weetabix crispy minis are delicious and crunchy bites made with golden wholegrain wheat. High in fibre and crammed with real chocolate chipsWholegrain Wheat Cereal with Chocolate, Fortified with Vitamins & Iron.100% wholegrain. High in fibre. Low salt....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weetabix Crispy Minis Chocolate Chip 600g!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,581 reviews
Weetabix Crispy Minis Chocolate Chip 600g uploaded by Sarah S.
I am a huge fan of Weetabix in general, but it is hard to find in the United States unfortunately. Whenever I am abroad, I tried to stock up, especially if I can find the crispy mini chocolate chip ones. This cereal is absolutely delicious. The chocolate chips mixed with the regular Weetabix flavor makes for a great combination of tastes. I also eat them plain sometimes at work as a snack.

Looking for your answer?