BY BURBERRY

Launched by the design house of Burberrys in 1997 WEEKEND is classified as a sharp woody mossy fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of crisp woods and citrus. It is recommended for casual wear. Size: 1.7 oz. Gender: Men. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
I really love wearing perfume of all tones! Burberry Weekend gave me a light tone of feminine floral while still delivering that bold musky fragrance we have all come to love about the Burberry brand. I felt sophisticated and versatile when I wore Burberry Weekend parfume! So throw on your button up blouse and some heels and show em whos boss!
Laura W.
One of my favorite perfumes. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear it. It is hard to find these days, but I do love the scent. A little goes a long way with this perfume.
Becky K.
Pitcairn, Pa
Honestly not my favorite. I will wear it now and then but there is just something about the scent that makes it seem cheap.
Iris G.
Conroe, TX
I have used this perfume for many years. Still like the smell and the fact that it stays on all day.
Lauren S.
Bedford, TX
I love this perfume! My mom wears it and it reminds me of her when I were mine. It is perfect!