WEEKEND by Burberry

Launched by the design house of Burberry 's in 1997, WEEKEND is classified as a sharp, woody, mossy fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of crisp woods and citrus. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Giovanna B.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Smells amazing, it's light yet last all day and I really enjoyed wearing it. Price tag is a little high but it's also Burberry so the price matches the brand. I will say that it lasted me a very long time and the smell could easily go from day to night.
Nicole M.
Smells amazing. It's hard to find a smell I truly love and this is it. The price is always a bit of a concern for me but you can't put a price on smelling and feeling good.
Andrea S.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this scent. Like all Burberry cologne / perfumes I've come across, it lasts all day without being overwhemling. Fresh and Clean, it's perfect for just about everyone.
Kayla C.
Murfreesboro , TN
How many times and ways can I say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cologne?!?! I bought it for my husband and I can't quit sniffing him when he wears it! He also gets sooo many compliments! This is a winner!
Jalessa D.
Cincinnati, OH
We enjoyed this fragrance the scent wasn't overpowering, there is nothing worse than smelling as though you have taken a bath in a fragrance. This does not come off like that
Angel W.
des moines, IA
Not my favorite but comes in 3rd on the list of cologne I buy for my husband regularly, the smell is wonderful and he always gets compliments!
Nichole  M.
Elmhurst, IL
This is my favorite summer perfume! It isn't too strong and it last for hours. Plus the bottle is a perfect size for traveling.
Yvonne T.
My husband smells so good when he wears it.
Had to add it to his collection of colognes.
I love soft scents that last long.
Ayana C.
Love this fragrance. One of my favorites for sure. One of the first perfumes I have been introduced to. Very nostalgic.
Laura T.
Burberry has nice and classic scents. This has been on my perfume shelf since high school and it's not going anywhere!