Wedding Day - 2 Wick 22 Oz Large Yankee Candle Tumbler Jar uploaded by Lauren T.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Always in good taste. a sophisticated and soothing blend of florals and subtle fruits. Enjoy classic Yankee fragrance in a fresh design that complements a wide range of decors. Discover new candlescaping possibilities for any season or occasion with this clean, versatile style. Of course, it still has the authentic, true-to-life fragrance and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's favorite. Featuring a brushed metal lid, it makes a perfect gift for any occasion. see more...

Brooke W.
El Reno, OK
I received this as a wedding gift from a friend and have not stopped burning it in our new home! I love things that remindsme of the best day of our lives and this sweet candle is such an amazing gift! Purchasing another one for my friend who is getting married this month!!
Briauna W.
Oh yeah they candles are so awesome but they are a little bit on the pricey side and I can't afford to spend as much on candles all the time and they hardly ever have sales but when they do I'm all over them like bees on honey
Paige M.
Girvan
I am such a Yankee candle fan! Literally ever room in my house has at least 2 Yankee candles in them. The scent payoff from them is incredible and fills the whole home. Can be pricey to some for a candle but I feel they are really worth the money and the packaging looks fantastic.
Amy L.
glasgow
I like this candle it last ages.  I  Love the smell it gives off just smells clean and fresh not to over powering  And also feel that's bit excessive for my to go out and buy own my own a usely have to wait on it being my birthday or when get little bit extra cash to buy it.
Carolann W.
Glasgow
One of my favourite Yankee candle smells, the jar ones are better for me as I don't like to leave burning too long with other candles you just don't get the smell only Yankee candles work for me , the jars are an affordable way to get a lovely scent through your home.
Chloe D.
Dublin
This is one of my uptime favourites! I love the scent so much my family love it too! It makes the house smell so nice! I have two dogs so it helps with the smell in the room they sleep in. It's affordable and I recommend everyone to try it as I think is smells divine!
steph r.
Amazing scent, leaves room smelling nice for hours. Burns for a long time so it's worth the money, tell only problem I've had is it doesn't burn very evenly and sometimes starts to smoke
Natalie '.
Hartley
Beautifully scented candies. Look amazing in home. But...are expensive. If you happy to pay then great but it's a shame that it's so expensive. Very effective fills the room with scent.
Michelle D.
BANGOR, BANGOR
I love the smell of this candle. It's strong without being overpowering and it doesn't have to be your "special day" to light it and have your home smell amazing!!!
Kayleigh I.
Glasgow
The two wick is a great idea because it means you get the most of your candle but I don't think the candles give off as much scent as the wax melts.