Wedderspoon Organic Organic Manuka Honey Active 12+ w/Bee Venom uploaded by Nitosha S.

BY WEDDERSPOON ORGANIC

Say a warm welcome to the new revitalizing days of immense relief, profound ease, healthful relaxation, enhanced mobility and increased well-being! One teaspoon contains less than one bee sting- Like any other foods produced in New Zealand, our Manuka Honey is GMO free- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 094922751256 K SKU: SPDSP29775 see more...

Nitosha S.
San Francisco, CA
Best honey face mask for acne marks, I use this one or twice a week with pure ground turmeric for about 20-30 minutes just depends on how I'm feeling and I have seen a change in my skin since I been using this mask.
Adriana F.
Great product and I enjoyed putting a teaspoon in my tea. Very good taste! It's too expensive for my budget though.
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So many great health benefits, its just hard to justify buying such expensive honey sometimes
Catherine K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use this? Do you mix them together?