Wedderspoon Organic Organic Manuka Honey Active 12+ w/Bee Venom uploaded by Nitosha S.

BY WEDDERSPOON ORGANIC

Say a warm welcome to the new revitalizing days of immense relief, profound ease, healthful relaxation, enhanced mobility and increased well-being! One teaspoon contains less than one bee sting- Like any other foods produced in New Zealand, our Manuka Honey is GMO free- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 094922751256 K SKU: SPDSP29775 see more...

Nitosha S.
Nitosha S.
San Francisco, CA
Best honey face mask for acne marks, I use this one or twice a week with pure ground turmeric for about 20-30 minutes just depends on how I'm feeling and I have seen a change in my skin since I been using this mask.
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
Great product and I enjoyed putting a teaspoon in my tea. Very good taste! It's too expensive for my budget though.
Tawni O.
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
So many great health benefits, its just hard to justify buying such expensive honey sometimes
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
How often do you use this? Do you mix them together?