Wedderspoon 100% Raw Organic Manuka Honey Active 16+ uploaded by Amna P.Wedderspoon 100% Raw Organic Manuka Honey Active 16+ uploaded by Samuel O.Wedderspoon 100% Raw Organic Manuka Honey Active 16+ uploaded by Samuel O.

BY WEDDERSPOON

Unpasteurized Honey At Wedderspoon Organic, we bring you the finest in organic products because we know quality matters. We proudly support the OMA Mark which guarantees the following: chemical and pesticide free honey. antibiotic and GMO free honey. never feeding the bees sugar. hives are made from environmentally friendly material. each jar is traceable back to master bee keeper. area of forage is 5km from intensive farming. activity in our honeys has been reached naturally and has not been increased by man From a place where our beek. see more...

• How does everyone utilize their Manuka Honey aka what do you like t...1 Answers
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
This was recommended to me by someone who uses this whenever they have a cold or sore throat. It definitely helps to soothe it rather quickly, the only thing I'm not a fan of is the price.
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
This makes me feel like I'm making all the right healthy choices I drink tea daily and this is a good addition to my morning tea
leanna a.
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
I decided to try this for the health benefits. I really like adding it to my tea it doesn't have a really sweet flavor like other kinds of honey
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
This is such a great buy. I have some in my tea in the mornings and it helps clear my throat.
I would highly recommend it to people who suffer from allergies! A spoon full of this well help clear your sinuses as well.
Amna P.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
Benefits of honey are well known, and raw honey has a high pollen count, so this enhances its benefits. I don’t need much persuading to eat more honey, but I do recommend you read more about properties of honey, especially raw one.

Wedderspoon gets this honey directly from New Zealand, where it is gathered by bees from manuka flowers. Project is non-GMO, verified in USA. They guarantee 75% or higher Manuka pollen count in every jar.

The taste is a bit stronger than regular honey (stronger than meadow honey, less strong than forest/pine honey). It has a rich taste, but I don’t feel any special undertaste. It is sweet and creamy, tasty on its own, and perfect on my morning cereal! I tried it also my favorite way, bread with butter and honey, and it was perfect, too. The third pouch I used as a face mask – there is a great recipe on Wedderspoon’s website.

Wedderspoon recommends this honey as a pre or post workout boost, with cheese, yogurt or fruit. They also have a few nice recipes on their website, out of which I really like these Blueberry Cream French Toast Roll-ups .

Actual product comes in a jar, but they sell these little pouches, too, and they are great to carry in your purse, if your sugar drops during the day (it happens to me sometimes).

All in all, great honey! Now I need to try other varieties they sell, too…

(I got 3 pouches of this honey to try for free from another site)
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Ottawa, ON
When I feel sick, have a sore throat or am coming down with a cold. I use a spoonful and mix it in tea, make some golden milk or just eat the spoonful by itself! Delicious and good for you! My go-to wellness food! Can also be uses for skin and hair as a mask to give you an extra glow
Samuel O.
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
How does everyone utilize their Manuka Honey aka what do you like to use it in?