WeCollection

by WeCollection

Style NO.:clear up Material:Glass with Metal Brand Name:Pink--Store Pack:safe pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WeCollection Transparent Drawer Makeup Organizer Glass Desktop Finishing Skin Care Shelf Tissue Jewellery Necklace Ring Storage Box,H!
Carley P.
Kitchener, ON
WeCollection Transparent Drawer Makeup Organizer Glass Desktop Finishing Skin Care Shelf Tissue Jewellery Necklace Ring Storage Box,H uploaded by Carley P.
I don't actually use this as a makeup organizer. In the picture you can see my organizer is on my desk and it just kind of glams up the workspace. I had this at my office at my work space before I had a work from home space and I got a lot of compliments on it from my colleagues saying that it was a really cool alternative to office organization. The one I have swivels and I can spin it to get different office materials. I really like it but the only downside I would say is that the items don't really fit that nicely inside of it since it's not actually meant for pens and pencils and is meant for makeup.

Looking for your answer?