BY WEBSTER INDUSTRIES PRODUCTS

Webster Industries Products Webster 1DK200 Hexene Resin Draw'n Tie Heavy Duty Waste Can Liner, Kitchen, 0.9 Mil, Flat Seal, 27.38" x 24.5", in Individually Folded Dispensing Bag, White (Pack of 200)
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
We use these all the time. We get the biggest box so they last for forever! Really are heavy duty and don't fall apart easily.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Muy buenas bolsas y aguantan bastante basura no se rompen fácilmente eso es bueno
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
I found this when I was bridging the internet. I ordered them from the Wal-Mart website because they do not sell in the store. I was pleased with the quality of the bag and this box of 200 has lasted me forever. When I eventually run out I'll purchase them again. They run around 50.00 plus shipping/handling.
Amanda F.
Arlington, TX
These trash bags are overall pretty good. Gotta like the draw ties. makes closing the bag so easy.
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
I definitely would rather pay a couple more dollars to use these and have durability than save a couple dollars and have garbage everywhere!! 😛
Dee J.
I use these bags I have a huge family and roommates so there's a lot if trash and these are very strong and durable and easy to transfer our side
Bertha C.
I would definitely recommend these bags.. Strong and durable..If you haven't use them you have too.. You will not regret buying them..
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Very strong durable I love the tie string and scented bags are always my favorite you can never go wrong with these
Vanessa C.
These bags are great, very strong... the scent is pleasing and easy to use alone or in a trash can, pros width of the bag it holds a lot and the ties really help to keep it all together
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Highly recommend!! These are the best bags to purchase! They stretch and stretch even when putting boxes in the bags you don't have to break them down the bag doesn't tear. Purchase at Walmart you get a better price.
toy h.
Does this product works
beckie s.
Has anyone used these?are they good?what is the price range?
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
How do I bring this box of trash bags to my life?
Sheila G.
These are too big for my garbage can. Do they come in smaller sizes?