BY WEBSTER INDUSTRIES PRODUCTS

Webster Industries Products Webster 1DK200 Hexene Resin Draw'n Tie Heavy Duty Waste Can Liner, Kitchen, 0.9 Mil, Flat Seal, 27.38" x 24.5", in Individually Folded Dispensing Bag, White (Pack of 200)
Sara K.
Best trash bags on the market. hands down. Bulk box's make it easy to keep handy. you do not have to fight to figure out which side to open
Heather D.
These are the only garbage bags I ever buy! They're strong and flexible. I've never had a hole from taking out my trash with these bags.
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
These are very nice strong bags. The bag almost stretches which helps to use less bags. I havent had a bag rip on me yet. Very good price
Bertha C.
I would definitely recommend these bags.. Strong and durable..If you haven't use them you have too.. You will not regret buying them..
Luz S.
These bags are sturdy and once they're full they have those handles to take them out, surprisingly they don't rip as easy. Great value
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
We use these all the time. We get the biggest box so they last for forever! Really are heavy duty and don't fall apart easily.
Meghan T.
Vienna, OH
Yah. Love the drawstring. Easy to close. Easy to grab. Fit perfectly into the can. Durable materials. Hold a lot. Great buy
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
These are the only trash bags we use anymore. They hold up great, less of an odor and the drawstrings are so convenient
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Very strong durable I love the tie string and scented bags are always my favorite you can never go wrong with these
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
I love the heavy duty trash bags to keep the trash picked up. Keeps the trash bags up around the top of the can.
toy h.
Does this product works
beckie s.
Has anyone used these?are they good?what is the price range?
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
How do I bring this box of trash bags to my life?
Sheila G.
These are too big for my garbage can. Do they come in smaller sizes?

Kohl's