BY WEBSTER INDUSTRIES PRODUCTS

Webster Industries Products Webster 1DK200 Hexene Resin Draw'n Tie Heavy Duty Waste Can Liner, Kitchen, 0.9 Mil, Flat Seal, 27.38" x 24.5", in Individually Folded Dispensing Bag, White (Pack of 200)
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Highly recommend!! These are the best bags to purchase! They stretch and stretch even when putting boxes in the bags you don't have to break them down the bag doesn't tear. Purchase at Walmart you get a better price.
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
I found this when I was bridging the internet. I ordered them from the Wal-Mart website because they do not sell in the store. I was pleased with the quality of the bag and this box of 200 has lasted me forever. When I eventually run out I'll purchase them again. They run around 50.00 plus shipping/handling.
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
These trash bags are truly as heavy duty as they claim! A little on the pricey side but they blocked out odor like none other. Purchased online from Amazon and would recommend and repurchase.
Vanessa C.
These bags are great, very strong... the scent is pleasing and easy to use alone or in a trash can, pros width of the bag it holds a lot and the ties really help to keep it all together
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
These are great! My kids will fill the trash can till it's overflowing and this bag does the trick. It does rip at all! So worth the extra few dollars they cost!
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I love this product I love how they have handles and when the trash is full you can just grab the handles and take out the trash I love theses bags for my kitchen trash cans
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Very strong and seals in the oder very well. We have a young child and you know how bad them diapers can smell. Well this product makes it not so smelly lol
Dee J.
I use these bags I have a huge family and roommates so there's a lot if trash and these are very strong and durable and easy to transfer our side
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
I'm very satisfied with these bags!! They hold a lot, very durable and reasonably priced!!! It makes everything so much easier!!! Good brand!;
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
I definitely would rather pay a couple more dollars to use these and have durability than save a couple dollars and have garbage everywhere!! 😛
toy h.
Does this product works
beckie s.
Has anyone used these?are they good?what is the price range?
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
How do I bring this box of trash bags to my life?
Sheila G.
These are too big for my garbage can. Do they come in smaller sizes?