BY WEBSTER INDUSTRIES PRODUCTS

Webster Industries Products Webster 1DK200 Hexene Resin Draw'n Tie Heavy Duty Waste Can Liner, Kitchen, 0.9 Mil, Flat Seal, 27.38" x 24.5", in Individually Folded Dispensing Bag, White (Pack of 200)
Heather T.
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
I found this when I was bridging the internet. I ordered them from the Wal-Mart website because they do not sell in the store. I was pleased with the quality of the bag and this box of 200 has lasted me forever. When I eventually run out I'll purchase them again. They run around 50.00 plus shipping/handling.
Carla H.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Highly recommend!! These are the best bags to purchase! They stretch and stretch even when putting boxes in the bags you don't have to break them down the bag doesn't tear. Purchase at Walmart you get a better price.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
These trash bags are truly as heavy duty as they claim! A little on the pricey side but they blocked out odor like none other. Purchased online from Amazon and would recommend and repurchase.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
These are great! My kids will fill the trash can till it's overflowing and this bag does the trick. It does rip at all! So worth the extra few dollars they cost!
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Very strong and seals in the oder very well. We have a young child and you know how bad them diapers can smell. Well this product makes it not so smelly lol
Dee J.
Dee J.
I use these bags I have a huge family and roommates so there's a lot if trash and these are very strong and durable and easy to transfer our side
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I definitely would rather pay a couple more dollars to use these and have durability than save a couple dollars and have garbage everywhere!! ūüėõ
Sara K.
Sara K.
Best trash bags on the market. hands down. Bulk box's make it easy to keep handy. you do not have to fight to figure out which side to open
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
These are very nice strong bags. The bag almost stretches which helps to use less bags. I havent had a bag rip on me yet. Very good price
Heather D.
Heather D.
These are the only garbage bags I ever buy! They're strong and flexible. I've never had a hole from taking out my trash with these bags.
toy h.
toy h.
Does this product works
beckie s.
beckie s.
Has anyone used these?are they good?what is the price range?
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
How do I bring this box of trash bags to my life?
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
These are too big for my garbage can. Do they come in smaller sizes?