BY WEBSTER INDUSTRIES PRODUCTS

Webster Industries Products Webster 1DK200 Hexene Resin Draw'n Tie Heavy Duty Waste Can Liner, Kitchen, 0.9 Mil, Flat Seal, 27.38" x 24.5", in Individually Folded Dispensing Bag, White (Pack of 200)
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert
Highly recommend!! These are the best bags to purchase! They stretch and stretch even when putting boxes in the bags you don't have to break them down the bag doesn't tear. Purchase at Walmart you get a better price.
Vanessa C.
These bags are great, very strong... the scent is pleasing and easy to use alone or in a trash can, pros width of the bag it holds a lot and the ties really help to keep it all together
Dee J.
I use these bags I have a huge family and roommates so there's a lot if trash and these are very strong and durable and easy to transfer our side
Heather D.
These are the only garbage bags I ever buy! They're strong and flexible. I've never had a hole from taking out my trash with these bags.
Bertha C.
I would definitely recommend these bags.. Strong and durable..If you haven't use them you have too.. You will not regret buying them..
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
We use these all the time. We get the biggest box so they last for forever! Really are heavy duty and don't fall apart easily.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
These are the only trash bags we use anymore. They hold up great, less of an odor and the drawstrings are so convenient
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Very strong durable I love the tie string and scented bags are always my favorite you can never go wrong with these
Bervely J.
Bronx, Ny
I used these in my daughter room for her diapers great bad no order smell just great I give it a 5
Sarah W.
These are some of my favorite garbage bags. They are big and hold so much. They are so durable.
toy h.
Does this product works
beckie s.
Has anyone used these?are they good?what is the price range?
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
How do I bring this box of trash bags to my life?
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
These are too big for my garbage can. Do they come in smaller sizes?