Home & GardenLawn & GardenOutdoor GrillsWeber
Spirit SP-320 Stainless Steel Natural Gas Outdoor Grill

Weber Spirit SP-320 Stainless Steel Natural Gas Outdoor Grill

by Weber

32,000 BTU-Per-Hour Input Main Burners/ 12,000 BTU-Per-Hour Input/ Flush-Mounted Side Burner/ 529 Sq. In. Total Cooking Area/ Three Stainless Steel Burners/ Porcelain-Enameled Flavorizer Bars/ Electronic Crossover Ignition System/ Stainless Steel Work Surface/ Front-Mounted Control Panel/ Side-Mounted Condiment Rack/ Six Tool Hooks/ Includes 10-Foot Flexible Hose/ Stainless Steel Finish/ Assembly Required

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weber Spirit SP-320 Stainless Steel Natural Gas Outdoor Grill!
How would you rate this product?
Christina  M.
Gambrills, MD
Weber is such a good brand.  It's been around for a long time.  I like the natural gas which makes it safer to eat.  It gets hot fast and I love the look.  I would definitely recommend this to a friend.  You can tell the difference in the quality by how your food comes out!
Toni P.
Everett, MA
I got this grill for my husband, as a birthday gift and this grill stands UP! We had an issue with the wheels coming off (our fault, not theirs) and they easily replaced the parts and helped us out. I’m so happy we got this grill and will continue to use it for years.
Alanna  S.
Matawan, NJ
This is my second Weber grill. My parents Weber grill lasted over 30 years! This is one of the easiest grills to cook and more importantly clean. Food comes out delish every time. Weber is the only brand I trust, they might be more money but boy do they deliver and last.
Amanda V.
Colliers, WV
We've had so many grills.  They all burn through the racks eventually.  This one has lasted for years with no burn through!   Love this grill!
Mallory L.
Romeoville, IL
My family loves this grill! It easily hooked up to our natural gas line and grills great!
Kristen F.
Brick, NJ
Does the job of a grill. Hold up [email protected] the outdoor elements. I experience all four seasons. I do cover it after every use so I’m sure that helps. Love the feature of it hooked up to natural gas you never run out!
Colleen B.
Riverdale, NJ
This is our first Weber and we will never go back to another brand. This is the perfect size for our smaller space and two person family but big enough if we have company. A+!
Eric K.
West Chester, OH
I love my Weber and use it every few days of the summer (and even in the winter).  It is light and compact and has a very uniform heat gradient across the grill which makes it easy to cook.  I would definitely recommend to a friend.  I have had it 5 years and it still works well.
Beth L.
Carthage, TN
This is the perfect grill to use for a cookout! It’s huge! You can cook so much on it! The settings are easy to use. Counter space
Shanel L.
Gonzales, LA
I purchased this at the beginning of March of this year as a Father’s Day gift to my husband. He loves it, it was easy to put together and we both love the stainless steel because it won’t rust being out in the weather.

Looking for your answer?