BY WEBER #2 in Grills

Grill up tasty hamburgers, hot dogs, turkey and vegetables for the next backyard BBQ party with the weber spirit e-310 lp gas grill. It has 3 burners so you can make delicious grilled food for everyone at once. Control panel is on the front, making heat adjustments quick and easy. Weatherproof for durability.

Bree M.
New york
Just brought this for my dad. I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great product for the price! It says 6 burners but with the side burner it's 7, so an extra bonus. We have only used it about 4-5 times now, but it seems to do the job and do it well.
Elle B.
I did not expect to like this so much, but the quality of this is really nice. The grill itself is very nice looking, it was one of the more appealing grills when I was searching for one. I am satisfied with this grill and its performance. I recommend it.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have this grill for so many years but it’s still standing strong I love that you can put a lot of stuff in the bottom just like a cabinet it’s very easy to move around whenever you need to move it , and has a lot of room to grill food very affordable and would recommend this
Julie H.
My husband gave me this grill for my birthday and I love it! It is simple to use and the perfect size for grilling chicken, pork or burgers on a summer day.  It doesn't take up much room on my porch either.  It would great if you have a smaller deck. Great product!
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
Weber Gas Grill Cooking Grates - Genesis 300 Series This is a great grill grate! It includes two porcelain enameled, cast-iron grates and fit Weber Genesis 300 series grills (not Genesis II). Affordable replacement when the originals rust out!
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
We have had this grill for about 3 years now. I really love it. Works really well. Had to replace the gas regulator on it already though. Worked fine after that mishap.
Crystal G.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Did a lot of research. Wanted a quality grill that could be used 4 times a week for 2 to 4 people. This was easy to assemble, all parts fit well. The LPG tank hangs on a scale that accurately indicates how much gas is left. (:
Penny B.
Creston, NC
After purchasing a new grill every 2 years we wanted something that would last. The Weber came highly recommend by a friend and a store associate while we were shopping. The grill is pricey but well worth it. It heats evenly and there is plenty of room for food, we've found no "hot spots" like othet grills tend to have. Cooks food deliciously and evenly. Would highly recommend to anyone. Also the cover is a must have.
Valeria G.
This grill is pretty great and pretty sturdy I don’t know much about grilling but I do know this works and does a velvety job! The price is fair. So I have no real complaints. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Deniqua F.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is this grill worth the price?
Glenn M.
I've been needing to get a grill, but the one thing that's stopped me is the age old debate of charcoal vs. gas. Which honestly gives better flavor, or is it a wash?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this grill?

Amazon