Weber Seasoning, Roasted Garlic and Herb, 7.75 Ounce uploaded by Candi B.

BY WEBER

Weber Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a delicious blend of herbs and garlic to flavor beef, chicken, fish or seafood while sautéing, roasting or grilling. It's also great in pasta, pork, hamburgers, tomato dishes, sauces, stews and pizza. see more...

Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
This is hands down my favorite seasoning in the house! I put it on everything from grilled chicken to my scrambled eggs. The spices are so flavorful and its a great blend. But, my favorite thing about this seasoning is that it is not mostly salt or really salty like other seasonings which gives food a lighter taste.
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love anything Weber! The seasonings and marinades are awesome and never let me down for a cookout or just a dinner. I normally purchase at Publix but it can been found anywhere.
Amanda C.
One of my favorite seasonings for chicken and beef. Very versatile and tastes great.
Brenda  G.
Keizer , OR
Foodie Expert
Love this seasoning for chicken, it taste delicious. Just alittle goes a long way does a good job of giving a roasted taste without tasting to much like charcoal
Candi B.
Absolutely my favorite Weber seasoning! My husband and I both like to cook and we have an unthinkable amount of seasonings in our cupboards and pantry but this one is used most frequently. It has a perfect blend of spices and is versatile enough to use on many things (pork, chicken, potatoes, veggies, etc).
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Love this stuff. Like Jennifer, I use it on everything! I have used these seasonings together but it is never as good when I use this pre-mixed seasoning. I even add it to strange things like grilled sandwiches, salads, and already made marinades. The garlic flavor is almost as good as fresh garlic.
Caitlin S.
Kissimmee, FL
We use a lot of spices to cook in my house and this one is really great. It can be very overwhelming to smell right out of the container but it is perfect amount onto of chicken or other meats. Not too salty either
Jennifer D.
Hartsville, SC
This is probably my favorite Weber seasoning. It's great on everything! I've also used it in mashed potatoes and other things. I love it on our veggies!
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this spice... excellent on chicken breast or wings. A little goes a long way
Aryn G.
Henderson, NV
Foodie Expert
Such a good seasoning used it at my moms house while helping cook . Adds just the right amount of flavor !!