Weber Seasoning Beer Can Chicken,8 Pack uploaded by Shelby B.

BY WEBER

Signature Beer-Bathed Flavor Use To Season Whole Chicken, Great On Chicken Breasts, Pork &Amp; Fish Fun &Amp; Flavorful Savory Seasoning Inspired By The Fun And Flavorful Chicken-Roasting Method, Beer Can Chicken Seasoning Is A Unique Savory Seasoning.&Nbsp; Put Politely:&Nbsp; It's A Less Invasive But Equally Delicious Method For Infusing Your Whole Chicken With That Signature Beer-Bathed Flavor.&Nbsp; This Seasoning Is Designed To Bring Out The Best In Your Whole Chicken, Giving It Herb-Infused Skin With A Tender Beer-Bathed Taste Inside.&Nbsp; It's Also An Excellent On Chicken Breasts, Turkey, Or Pork Chops. 800-247-5251 see more...

Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I love Weber seasonings especially the beer can chicken seasoning. I meal prep so I love to use lots of different seasonings to mix up my life. The beer can chicken always hits the spot. I highly recommend it.
Brandy B.
Gurnee, IL
I LOVE Weber seasonings between this one their steak and burger seasoning I don't cook without them! I do a lot of vegetarian dishes when I'm fasting and I found out that these seasoning add a really nice savory flavor to my dishes and even has my kids asking for seconds. I used the beer chicken seasoning on some jasmine rice with I also added green onion, red peppers, green peppers, leeks and some zucchini and then I added the beer chicken seasoning and it was awesome!!!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
When trying to eat lean protein like chicken, flavors can get boring. Switching it up with Weber beer can chicken seasoning was an excellent choice! Not only is it fantastic on chicken, I add some to my vegetables as well.
Carrie R.
Winchester, VA
I really enjoy the "beer can chicken" flavor and will say this seasoning comes pretty close to the actual flavor. It's really great for when you just want to cook a couple of chicken breasts instead of cooking a whole chicken and having to deal with the mess that is the beer can after the cooking is done!
Amberlea A.
This product is a fantastic base spice for chicken. It makes the meat taste so good and requires little effort to do so. I bought ours at Walmart and I'll definitely buy again. It's too yummy to pass up.
Amanda A.
Cushing, OK
At our house we use Weber seasoning beer can chicken seasoning. We use it on our chicken and also pork chops. I use to when I cook dinner or when we have big family cookouts.
Jenny F.
Kennett, MO
This is not too badly priced at Walmart and two weeks ago was the first time I tried Weber's Beer Can Chicken flavor seasoning. It made the flavor of our chicken breasts so much better and has a very unique, but in a good kind of way, taste.
Rebecca T.
Tomah, WI
This is pretty tasty stuff, although a bit salty. We use this on a variety of dishes-chicken, rice, sometimes even on eggs. It has a lot of flavor.
Cristy R.
Martinsville , IN
Weber Seasoning Beer Can Chicken is the best! One of the best seasoning...We use a lot when we gave a family gathering or cookout at out house!
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
This seasoning is amazing! it has a wonderful flavor that can be used on any type of meat. I love to use it on steaks!! Seriously, so good!!
Jessie W.
Do they make a low sodium version?
Katrina R.
Sharpsville, PA
Does this really taste like beer can chicken? :)
Alicia J.
Anderson, SC
Can I use this on something other than chicken??
Amanda h.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Is this a calm or spicy flavor?
Michelle  P.
Owensboro, KY
Does any one have any good recipes? Is this better grilled or baked?