BY WEBER #1 in Grills

Grill up your favorite recipes for the next outdoor party with the weber 1-touch charcoal grill. It's 22.5-inches deep and has a cooking area of 363 square inches. This charcoal grill has a plated-steel cooking grate and a porcelain-enameled bowl and a lid. The glass-reinforced, nylon handles on the bowl and the lid stay cool for comfortable handling. This barbecue grill has a no-rust, aluminum vent for proper airflow. Plus, there's a 1-touch cleaning system to keep your grill spotless after every use. It also has an aluminum ash catcher. This portable barbecue grill has 2 all-weather wheels for effortless mobility.

Ashlee D.
Grand Island, NE
This grill is seriously incredible! My husband literally has 8 grills/smokers, but since he was given this grill as a gift, it’s the only one he’s touched. It’s extremely reliable and easy to use. Startup is simple and it’s easy to set up for low and slow cooks as well. There’s a learning curve with it, just like with any other grill/smoker, but this one is much easier to master than ceramic grills or any of the others he has. Everything he’s made on it has been phenomenal. This grill is guaranteed to far exceed your expectation!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
A classic grill! Can normally find them pretty cheap at almost any store. They are the perfect size for a small family or two or three. And who doesn’t love a nice char broiled flavor! Great starter grill since charcoal is cheaper than a gas tank.
Francesca M.
Golden, Co
This is an essential item for the summer time. It’s the perfect size for my boyfriend and I to make a complete meal on the grill. It’s such an awesome product and high quality. Looking forward to using this for many years.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
If you’re like me and like to grill this is perfect for even the city life. You can add the wood chips in th the bottom too for extra flavor!! I love this and have bought too. It’s not that sturdy if you leave it outside we usually replace it every other year but they’re not that expensive so it’s easy to do!
Amber B.
louisville
Nice for outdoors and relatively cheap. Charcoal makes foot taste pretty gross but to each is their own. It’s also better to eat charcoal tasting food than nothing at all. Can buy at Lowe’s, Home Depot, etc. not my first choice to take but gets the job done.
Kelli H.
Ithaca
We have always used Weber grills. As far back as I can remember my family always used them as well. I'm 47. I figure why change from perfection? We have had many different models and have never been disappointed by this company.
Bree M.
New york
I use this Grill every summer. I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Elle B.
This grill is pretty good and for the price, I can't complain much. I am satisfied with my purchase of this. I have been using this for a while. If you don't have a cover, it will rust and you'll have to throw it out, so make sure you purchase one and put it on after every use.
Tabitha S.
Searcy, AR
We have had this grill for one year now and we love it!! We have used it three or four days a week for a while summer and fall. It’s easy to set up and use; it is also very easy to keep clean and reuse.
Ashlee W.
I love this cute little grill. We used to have this grill back before we got a more expensive larger grill and it worked great and it got the job done. It's pretty affordable and I would recommend it.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Where do you store your Weber grill?
Shahadah E.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase this product?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who else uses this bbq
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
What's the best grill to get
Tabitha M.
Is this a good size for someone in an apartment?

back