BY WEBER #1 in Grills

Grill up your favorite recipes for the next outdoor party with the weber 1-touch charcoal grill. It's 22.5-inches deep and has a cooking area of 363 square inches. This charcoal grill has a plated-steel cooking grate and a porcelain-enameled bowl and a lid. The glass-reinforced, nylon handles on the bowl and the lid stay cool for comfortable handling. This barbecue grill has a no-rust, aluminum vent for proper airflow. Plus, there's a 1-touch cleaning system to keep your grill spotless after every use. It also has an aluminum ash catcher. This portable barbecue grill has 2 all-weather wheels for effortless mobility. see more...

Buy on Target
Bree M.
New york
I use this Grill every summer. I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Ashlee W.
I love this cute little grill. We used to have this grill back before we got a more expensive larger grill and it worked great and it got the job done. It's pretty affordable and I would recommend it.
Crystal G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
If you need a more advanced grill you probably shouldn't be the grillmaster at your next event. This thing does its job and it works well. It is also very easy to clean. While the metal does come oiled? It's a great grill for the money. You may want to upgrade the size later especially if you have more than 2 people to feed.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
My absolute favorite grill. I love to slow cook foods and have it be fall off the bone delicious. Even making s’mores is more enjoyable this way. Can’t go wrong either.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Well..It all started the day my husband said he was going to go grab a quick $40 grill. 👀 An hour and a half later, I heard banging outside 🤔 And my husband was putting together a $110 Weber One Touch Silver Charcoal Grill - (22.5'') 😂 That was 5 years ago, and to this day, our gorgeous grill looks as good as the day I first saw it. My Father-In-Law and Step-Dad have each had their Webers for more than 30 years. It was on this grill that we cooked our first Thanksgiving Turkey (pictured) and have shared countless delicious meals since!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
My family has had this grill for years and it's great! It's for coal grilling and is big enough to get all our burger for a family of four on in one go! It's just the right size to not take up to much room and to be easy to move around and it's easy to take the lid on and off. It's got correct whole sizes for things like smoke and ash they clearly have this model down! I highly recommend this for anyone wanting a simple coal BBQ.
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
In my opinion, there is no other option out there for a grill!  We are not fans of propane grills, as it doesn't give that great charcoal flavor to the meat!  Also, nothing holds up quite like a Weber grill.  We have had our grill for almost 10 years now, and there is still no rust on it and it works awesome everytime!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
I bought this for my husband last Father's Day and he loved it.  He needed something a little smaller and this is the perfect size for our family of five, but we still have room for food if we have friends or family over.  It doesn't take up as much space as the larger grills so we have ours on our back patio.  We have had no issues with ours and would recommend if you are looking to buy one.  I purchased mine at Target.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I had this charcoal grill for years,before I handed it down to a friend. It was very durable and took up almost no space in my then small townhouse porch. You can easily take this with you to the beach to park for a cook out if you have a truck, its very convenience and cooks well.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1

My husband got this grill for Christmas. Our family has always been huge Weber fans and will only cook by charcoal. This grill is SOOO easy to use. Every piece of meat we have grilled on it has turned out incredible. At this point in time it feels hard to cook anything bad on this grill! It heats up quick, cooks to perfection and appears to really get the job done. What else do you need in grill?

Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Where do you store your Weber grill?
Shahadah E.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase this product?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Who else uses this bbq
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
What's the best grill to get
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this grill worth the price?