Weber N'Orleans Cajun Seasoning (5.75 oz) 2 Pack uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY WEBER

Dehydrated garlic Spices Salt Paprika Dehydrated onion Red pepper see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shellby M.
This seasoning is phenomenal it goes great on almost any meat or in any dish. Making gumbo or jambalaya or just seasoning some meat it tastes so authentic like I was in New Orleans grubbing out!
Ashley M.
Great spice! I like spicy food and this is flavorful spice mixture but not too spicy hot. Keep a bottle or two in the pantry to use on fish, chicken or even steak. Sometimes I will even put it on pasta for something a little different.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
I accidentally started using this spice from Kroger when I couldn't find my normal seasoning to put on fish, and I was amazed. This spice is great it isn't too hot or spicy, it gives amazing flavor. Since trying this spicy from Weber I have tried several of there other seasonings.
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI
I am new to the world of smoked meats, but this Weber seasoning is a perfect pair for the smoker. I used it as a dry rub on a pork butt roast that we smoked in our smoker. Had I knot done all of the prep work, I would have sworn this was takeout from an authentic barbeque place.
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
I like these spice blends quite a bit, although it was a bit spicey for my palate. When I cooked with it, rather than putting it straight onto finished dishes, it was much better for me.
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
OMG, if u have no tied it. you r missing out. my favorite flavor have to be the "norleans cajun " hands down. I but it on my bake fish.... boy yes. take my food to the next level. try it ASAP.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Really good stuff right here.. I am a girl that loves her spices and herbs to cook it and this stuff is amazing and can be use for a multitude of things
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL
I love this seasoning! It really makes food have so much flavor! I highly recommend this if you want some flavor in your food! ­čĹî­čĆ╝­čĹî­čĆ╝
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
My top#1 BBQ seasoning. It perfectly works with chiken and meat but specially with meat. A must in your BBQ spot. Weber #1 brand.
Heather B.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I just tried the weber seasoning last week I used the Cajun seasoning on some grilled shrimp and they came out yummy.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
How else love this seasoning