BY GENERIC

Weber Kickin Chicken Seasoning: Rev up the flavor in chicken, turkey, pork, chops and even fish Your grilled vegetables will never be boring see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
When I'm running short on time to make dinner I run straight to Kickin Chicken to prepare my meals. This seasoning can be used like a spice, a rub, or a marinate. Taste delicious on other meats as well. I use it on steak to add the extra kick I'm looking for-- just enough to spicy and zest balance won't leave your mouth on fire but will leave your tummy smiling.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
This is my families favorite seasoning for chicken! We use it with meat on the grill as well as stir fry chicken and chicken tacos. It's an all around flavorful chicken seasoning that you don't have to do a lot more then throw it on and you know you'll gave a good tasting chicken! Worth a try!
Mara W.
Mara W.
Huntington, WV
This is our go to summer time chicken seasoning. Just a little bit goes a long way, but it adds such a blast of flavor to your chicken! Most definitely a must yard for those Backyard Bash summer time events!