Weber Hickory Wood Chips 3lb

Find grill fuels at Target.com! Weber hickory wood chips 3lb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weber Hickory Wood Chips 3lb!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
These are awesome! I love the smell of these when I fire up the grill. They give my food the best flavor and you just can't go wrong with these when you want to grill out. They burn great and cook my food to perfection every time. I love doing cookouts and this is my favorite wood chips for that.
Ayilah C.
Milpitas, CA
Weber Hickory Wood Chips 3lb uploaded by Ayilah C.
love the hickory flavor to smoke ribs with. the chunks are great to wrap in foil with holes to convert a grill to smoker. it's great for any low and slow outdoor heating method for beef cuts of meat. i haven't tried any other brands but this is a good first impression!
Raquel B.
Added to the barbecue this gives whatever you are making a nice hickory flavor. Find if you wet them they won’t burn. I find this bag lasts a long time and it is reasonably priced.
Bobie B.
Westminster, CO
Purchased at: Target
I love the hickory wood chips flavor in the grill for burgers yummay. I am not a big fan of hotdogs so I don't much like it in that aspect. Also chicken on the grill isn't my favorite either. But a nice thick juicy burger is perfect summer feat. You would need to give these a try. They are only about the same price as charcoal.
Carrie R.
Roanoke, VA
Does not last long in the smoker and ddI not add much flavor to the meat but the flavor it did add was not bad.
Andreann G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Weber products have always been a favorite of mine and these Met up to my expectations and better. I was very happy with the amount if smoje produced as well as the flavor and scent. Will be using again
Alana P.
The Weber hickory wood chips are good. My husband has no complaints. I feel they work well and serve there purpose. I wouldn’t change anything except maybe the price . I would recommend it to anyone who wants that hickory flavor.
Carrie C.
CedarCity
Weber always puts out a good product and this proves it. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I think it could come in more variety
Kayla G.
I got these for my brother that likes to smoke stuff but he said they just don’t burn well and they don’t change the flavir much
Melony A.
Wolcott, CT
Enhances the bbq flavor and has a long lasting smoke. Adds good Smokey flavor to bacon.

Looking for your answer?