Weber Grilling Accessories. Rapidfire Chimney Charcoal Starter uploaded by amanda s.

BY WEBER #57 in Grilling Tools

Place canister with coals on top of Weber Firestarters or crumpled newspaper and light. It's that easy. Holds enough briquettes for a 22-1/2 kettle. Type: Chimney Starter Features: Place canister with coals on top of Weber Firestarters or crumpled newpapers and light. It's that easy! Durable aluminized steel with extra large capacity and a cone shaped grate. 7.5" in diameter. 12" high. see more...

• Wonder if it works3 Answers
  • Do you bother with this type of product?4 Answers
  • What would you cook in it....does it get tooo hot....isit easy to...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This can be pretty handy to have for lighting your grill, however I find it also a pain to use because i either forget to grab it or am lazy and just toss them in. I do like this and find it works very effective. I recommend this.
Katelyn S.
Winona Lake, IN
This is a great product! It really helps to get the charcoal hot in a much fast time period. This was a game changer for us in using a charcoal grill & the time it takes to heat up before you can use it. This is a much have!
Melaney M.
Saucier, Ms
Never knew how easy it was to start charcoal until I got this chimney.. so much easier and our family uses it every time we grill we hate if we leave it behind and can't use it..
amanda s.
I've been using this for several years now. I will never go back to propane or lighter fluid. You can use any kind of charcoal and you don't get the yucky lighter fluid taste on your food. It heats up real quick. The quality is top notch, very sturdy handle keeps your hand far enough away from the heat. If you're serious about grilling you NEED this!
Erik M.
Over the years, we've owned a couple of Weber grills, and charcoal canisters. This device is very well-made, affordable and effective at efficiently lighting your fuel. The Weber Brand has always been dependable. This canister is highly recommended and will help get your fire going quick!
Angela J.
This chimney charcoal starter is awesome! I have been using mine now for a few years and it is so much easier than trying to get a perfect pyramid of coals so that they all evenly light. By far this is my favorite grill accessory!
Matt T.
Gilroy, CA
I've never owned a chimney till now, and can't believe how much time I've wasted for my coals to get hot. It takes about 10 min for them to get red hot and I don't have to use lighter fluid, just 2 crumpled up newspapers is all it needs. If you don't own a chimney you'll want to buy this one.
Becca A.
Riverside, CA
The product is best. It helps the coals get hotter much quicker than the traditional method. Every since we got one we can't go without it. It's speeds up charcoal grilling by about 50%. Love this chimney
Monica A.
Andersonville, TN
Been using ours for about 3 years now with year-round grilling and it still works as great as the day we bought it. Wouldn't attempt to charcoal grill without it!
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
What a great invention. This helps get the charcoal lit fast and is much easier than any alternative. This item is definitely worth the price.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you bother with this type of product?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Wonder if it works
Liz S.
Sarasota, FL
What would you cook in it....does it get tooo hot....isit easy to clean