BY WEBER GRILL

Toss vegetables in a small amount of olive oil then sprinkle with seasoning before grilling. Try on zucchini mushrooms and asparagus. Each Unit Size: 5.25 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 8 see more...

Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
I tried this on my veggies and it has a great taste. It’s not salty at all. Perfect flavors. My only con is the stems that are in the blend. I honestly almost choked on them. This is the reason I gave this product 2 stars.
Anne D.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Weber Seasoning! So flavorful and really spices up those plain, boring veggies. You can also use it to season chicken, shrimp, and other types of meat. Not too salty and great flavor!
Tricia M.
ITHACA, NY
I tried this seasoning the other night on my veggies. Not bad. I was really scared this would be salty but it really wasn't. Going to try it again on some different things and see how it goes.
Gwendolyn W.
These are great. They are so flavorful and I really use them on all sorts of meat and veggies. Perfect for summer!
Krystina Z.
Pettibone, ND
I lover all the weber spices and seasonings... can't live without them... very good