BY WEBER GRILL

Use as a sprinkle on seasonings for steaks burgers chicken pork or fish. Flavor a favorite marinade or barbecue sauce with southwestern flair. 2.75 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 6 see more...

Odyssey G.
Dallas, TX
Love this seasoning! I'm a big fan of weber grill seasonings period, however, I use this mesquite one the most. I use it to add a grilled smoked taste to my chicken, burgers, and ribs when I cook them in the oven. OMGoodness it is delicious!
Tiffani W.
This seasoning goes so well with many different types of foods. we put it on chicken and beef and pork. it's always good to have some of it handy for an easy meal.
Jackie C.
This has become a family favorite. They sell it in select costcos but you can also find it in your local grocery store. Really adds great flavor to steaks!
aireal s.
Mooresville, NC
Our best seasoning yet. We use this almost every time we grill out. Yummmy doesn't begin to describe the flavors it give your beef, or pork.
Lacey O.
Ypsilanti, MI
Big favorite in my house! They make this brand in tons of different flavors and none of them disappoint! This is the best one.