Weber Grill Seasoning Norleans Cajun, 2.75 oz, 6 pk uploaded by Ashley H.

BY WEBER GRILL

Use to create Cajun burgers grilled chicken sandwiches catfish and prime rib. Works wonders in rice gumbos and creoles. 2.75 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 6 see more...

Arista N.
This seasoning is perfect for everything! I use it for chicken mostly, but its great to add to shrimp, turkey, and even cheese sauces to give them a little kick. I believe it has chili pepper, garlic, salt, paprika, and cumin. I throw it in my flour mixture when I'm making fried chicken and its incredible!
Ashley H.
Janesville, WI
I love love love LOVE this Cajun seasoning by Weber. It is so good and brings the taste of New Orleans to your kitchen. It has the right amount of spice to it which I love. I will always buy Weber when I want to add that delicious Cajun kick to my meals
Erin N.
Seminole, OK
I love Cajun food and this seasoning hits the spot! Very rarely do you find a seasoning that truly captures the flavors of authentic cajun.
Melissa M.
Neosho, MO
This seasoning is a great blend of spices with big Cajun flavor. I love putting this seasoning on pineapple and shrimp Kabobs.
Sophia D.
Lawrenceville, GA
You need this in your life fam. Don't let your food taste like white peoples thanksgiving dinner. Season it up