Weber Grill Seasoning Kickn Chicken, 5-Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by TAYLOR R.Weber Grill Seasoning Kickn Chicken, 5-Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by TAYLOR R.Weber Grill Seasoning Kickn Chicken, 5-Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Estefania S.

BY WEBER GRILL

Dehydrated onion Salt Dehydrated garlic Spices see more...

TAYLOR R.
TAYLOR R.
Fulton, NY
Love this!!! It gives the chicken such a powerful flavor. It's not too spicy but has the perfect amount of peppery flavor! Never would have thought to buy this but for the price I couldn't beat it! Above and beyond my expectations! Will definitely be buying this again!
Abigale M.
Abigale M.
Wylie, TX
I love this seasoning spicy but not to spicy goes great on chicken! You will always have a easy go to chicken recipe with this. You can get this at any large grocery store for a good price. I would definitely buy this again!!!
Britne E.
Britne E.
LAKE STATION, IN
Foodie Expert
Weber Restaurant is hands down my favorite place! Their Kickn Chicken seasoning is so great added to my meals! Just the right amout of heat without too much kick to it! I've used it to season meat and vegetables!
Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
I started a healthy diet and this seasoning does wonders on my chicken. Highly recommended. I buy it at Walmart it's a good price. I been buying it for about 4 months now and I will keep buying this product
Magan E.
Magan E.
Ona, WV
Foodie Expert
I love this seasoning! We use it a lot but it is a little spicy if you aren't a spicy person (I use a lot!) it also good on pork.
Christine S.
Christine S.
I find that we we has decent seasoning I actually got it with the gift set and it was pretty tasty
Kim s.
Kim s.
Brandon, Fl
I love this spices for my a lot of food and it sure gives a kick to the food
Giselle F.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this seasoning. It isn't too salty and its not to spicy either. But if you want it to me add some cayenne pepper to it. I have bought it at walmart. I like to use it on shrimp and chicken and sometimes burgers its delicious. I am sure the sodium is a bit high though.
Lxandra K.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
Foodie Expert
Oh I love this blend of spices so much. It adds a spicy chicken flavor, two things I love the most in food. I literally put this spice on every dinner.
SueAnn S.
SueAnn S.
Overland Park, KS
Love most of their seasonings! I'm not a fan of fennel so the ones with fennel are the only ones I've found I don't care for.