Weber Genesis E-310 LP - Copper uploaded by JoAnn H.Weber Genesis E-310 LP - Copper uploaded by Krista H.

BY WEBER

With 3 stainless steel burners and porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates, the weber genesis e-310 gas grill lets you cook large batches of food at a time. It has 637-square-inches of cooking area. Its porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars hold and distribute heat for even cooking. The weber gas grill has 2 stainless steel work surfaces and a front-mount control panel. You can hang the grilling tools on the 6 hooks for easy access. It also has a gas ignition system for easy startup. . â . Some of the other highlights of this outdoor gas grill are the temperature control, thermometer and fuel gauge. The grill's locking casters let... see more...

• How much do these cost? Are they worth it?18 Answers
  • Is this a great producr?20 Answers
  • How is the cooking on this grill? Does it last for long? 19 Answers
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.
Oh my God I tried a Weber grill at someone's house and I freakin loved every bit of it I just wish I can afford one of their grills they are very expensive however I was told they last for a very long time and have long time warranties on their parts
Meleah F.
Meleah F.
We bought this grill when our old one wouldn't start up. My good friend suggested the Weber brand and she was not wrong. This grill not only works every time but is made solid and looks good on our deck.
Tony G.
Tony G.
San Antonio, Tx
I used to think I was grilling. Until this came into my life. The clean and easy mess free grilling I'm doing now makes this worth every penny.
Cindi S.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Love this grill, perfect grilling, easy to use, clean. Also love the new pizza feature by weber that attaches to your weber gas grill.
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
These is a best products ever weber grill are the best grill and there so beautiful I really recommend to everyone.
Nikki I.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Decorator Expert
Cool and great a bit expensive but it's worth the price Great for outdoor activities and cooking
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
This is a great grill! We have had it for two years and we grill A LOT! Cooks even, gooks great!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Acworth, GA
Great grill. My dad loves using this thing. It is quick to Heat up and I have no issues at all.
Orange Park, FL
This is honestly a very good looking webber I wuld definitely want one of these in my home
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This is the best grill we have ever owned !!! Facts if you want quality invest in a weber
April A.
April A.
Is this a great producr?
Jess M.
Jess M.
Bay City, MI
How is the cooking on this grill? Does it last for long?
Orange Park, FL
Does anyone have one of these? and how do you like it?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cana, VA
How much do these cost? Are they worth it?
Emely J.
Emely J.
Brooklyn , Ny
How much do these typically go for? And is the maintenance on these worth the price?