Weber Genesis E-310 LP - Copper uploaded by JoAnn H.Weber Genesis E-310 LP - Copper uploaded by Krista H.

BY WEBER

With 3 stainless steel burners and porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates, the weber genesis e-310 gas grill lets you cook large batches of food at a time. It has 637-square-inches of cooking area. Its porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars hold and distribute heat for even cooking. The weber gas grill has 2 stainless steel work surfaces and a front-mount control panel. You can hang the grilling tools on the 6 hooks for easy access. It also has a gas ignition system for easy startup. . â . Some of the other highlights of this outdoor gas grill are the temperature control, thermometer and fuel gauge. The grill's locking casters let... see more...

Katiria V.
Philadelphia, PA
Weber is the best barbecue you can buy I would love to have one but, they;re a little to pricey
Martha F.
jennifer h.
wisconsion
Weber is nothing but great I love mine cook food perfect and I love frozen pizza on the grill best ever so yum
JoAnn H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Picked up two 1" Delmonico Ribeye's from the local butcher, my boyfriend arrived w/dessert and nice cab, our first home dinner together. We opened the wine, slow danced, then decided to prepare dinner. OH the HORROR on his face when he discovered my grill was a frying pan on legs!! Reluctantly he cooked without saying anything about my Barbie grill. The steaks cooked to a dull pale unappealing grey. Dinner was ruined. Neither of us ate, he apologized for ruined steaks and swore he COULD cook. The following Friday night he came over and brought me a present, my first charcoal Weber grill and first of many amazing dinners! Needless to say I married that boyfriend. Later learned he started cooking at their now famous family restaurant when he was a young boy. For our anniversary I bought him a gas Weber which is amazing 365 days a year! Mother's Day we surprised my mother-in-law her own gas Weber, she loves it! Food tastes like it was cooked on charcoal !! We will always own Weber grills!
Harlie S.
Love😘😘😘😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😇❤️😘❤️😘😍😘👍😍👍😘😘👍👍👍👍😘😻😘😻😻😻😘
Myah M.
Weber... a name you can trust and quality you can depend on, just ask any Q'er!
Leanne M.
Saylorsburg, PA
This product works amazingly well for me, just as described. Would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Miranda B.
Webber is the best in the grill game. I love the fact that they never rust out. their warranty is great too
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
This is honestly a very good looking webber I wuld definitely want one of these in my home
Jennifer H.
This is a great grill! We have had it for two years and we grill A LOT! Cooks even, gooks great!
April A.
Is this a great producr?
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
Does anyone have one of these? and how do you like it?
Ashley H.
Cana, VA
How much do these cost? Are they worth it?
Jess M.
Bay City, MI
How is the cooking on this grill? Does it last for long?
Emely J.
Brooklyn , Ny
How much do these typically go for? And is the maintenance on these worth the price?