BY WEBER

Dehydrated garlic Salt Sweet red pepper Spices and natural flavor see more...

Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Love love love this seasoning. It's super garlicy & full of flavor. I love that it's versatile & you can use it on so many different things (I love it on grilled baby red potatoes). Total staple in my house & I always have it on hand!
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
Ever since I have moved into my own place, I've been experimenting more when I cook, and I have been on a spice overload! I really do like the Weber brand for spices, and I particularly like the garlic and herb seasoning! It's great on just about anything!
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
Weber has great seasoning. I have several different flavors for chicken, pork and steak. They even have a beer can chicken seasoning which I think it awesome.
Megan M.
Huntersville, NC
Omg this is the best seasoning! It's best on veggies buried also love it sprinkled on my salad. This is a must have for every Garlic lover.
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
I love this grill seasoning!!!!' The flavor of the garlic really comes through and is great on steak. And chicken even fish
Maria H.
Great for chicken and fish, it adds a different taste to the meal, with just a few product make a complete change :)
Jeal D.
I love the flavor this stuff adds I just find it cheaper to use other products like the store brand.
ashley m.
My husband and i love to use this when we cook or grill out. it's very tasty.

Walmart