Weber Firespice Apple Wood Chips

Weber Firespice® Apple Wood Chips.

Are these better to use?
Does this give a good flavor to the meat?
Do you prefer smoked food or grilled food?
Start your review of Weber Firespice Apple Wood Chips!
Product Highlights
“My husband uses wood chips all the time with his grill/smoker and I just love the flavor it adds!” in reviews
Abbotsford , BC
We use these wood chips when we smoke salmon. You get a serious amount of smoke from these chips. Add a tantalizing aroma and taste to the salmon. I'm sure they could be used on any smoked meats.
I love the flavour these give to foods, my favorite food to use these with is cheese as it gives it a fantastic taste and smell. If you love great flavours you should try this and you will be hooked like i was.
Vernon , British Columbia
Love these wood chips. The aroma and flavor is sooo tantalizing! A must have for any of you BBQ king or queens out there!
london , ON
If your looking to get a good smoke on, this is serious wood, it's the cats meow to smoked meat
County Antrim , Belfast
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These briketts work really well in a charcoal starter. Would definitely recommend it