Weber Firespice Apple Wood Chips

Weber Firespice® Apple Wood Chips.

Are these better to use?
Does this give a good flavor to the meat?
Do you prefer smoked food or grilled food?
Start your review of Weber Firespice Apple Wood Chips!
Product Highlights
“My husband uses wood chips all the time with his grill/smoker and I just love the flavor it adds!” in reviews
Bellevue, NE
My mom loves these when she goes to smoke things. They make her rack of ribs taste amazing! Love their other flavors.
North Reading, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Great to have on hand for a fire. They smell good which is always a plus. Great price and the bag lasts for awhile.
Jackson, MI
I have used this with my Kingsford and it adds amazing amount of flavor and sweetness to the flavor of your meat ..
Liberty, MO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Love using these when I'm smoking a ham and the bacon. It gives the meat and Vegas a better flavor and taste.
These are goof if you do a barbecue like ribs makes them taste so good twenty use these when we grill ribs
Troy, NY
They add a great flavor when using them. Its a shame when your a friends grilling and they don't have them.
Metolius, OR
Love when my husband smokes food with these chips. The food has such a great flavor and smell so good.
Andalusia, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These give a really good flavor to the meat. Easy to light and use. Great to have on hand for bbq
My dad uses this to make some porkchops. My family seems to love the taste it gives to the pork.
Peoria Hts, IL