Weber Firespice Apple Wood Chips

Weber Firespice® Apple Wood Chips.

Who has used this brand? I love apple smoker chips for my ribs. Idk about this “fire spice ”
Are these better to use?
Does this give a good flavor to the meat?
Start your review of Weber Firespice Apple Wood Chips!
Product Highlights
My husband uses wood chips all the time with his grill/smoker and I just love the flavor it adds!in reviews
Tracey C.
Bronx, NY
These are good added [email protected] charcoal grill. Gives meat a nice smoky taste and chicken tastes really good with this added.
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
You can't go wrong with anything from the Weber company. From their grills to their seasonings to their accessories, they are the best. Good quality and sometimes a little more expensive but worth it in my opinion.
Jose R.
Medley, FL
Grilling is my default meeting activity. Everybody brings something, we get together and share some time. We drink some beer or wine, or both and laugh. We have a gas grill but also regular one where we do some special stuff. Here’s when Weber comes in handy, giving the meat some deep flavor. Nice for smoking meat as well.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
We don’t use our smoker often but when we do we smoke a turkey for thanksgiving or make some homage beef jerky’s. My husband loves this flavor and brand. After trying some homemade meats I would agree. The flavor is wonderful.
Jeana R.
Mullica Hill, NJ
It is a good brand with good flavor. A neat product to try when bar-b-q. Changes the flavor.
K C.
Boston
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Burns clean and gives amazing flavour to chicken on the smoker! Love the smell of it in the air. Even our neighbors asked what that lovely smell was.
Sarah J.
Port St Lucie, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
The smokes apple wood flavor in your chicken, pork steak and vegetables is so good after using these wood ships that recommend it!!! Yummm
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
My dad always bought these to make salmon with and it gives it such a good flavor!!! I recommend these for sure!!!!!
Amy O.
Benton Ridge, OH
The Weber Apple wood chips are great to use in the smoker for pork ribs. They create a good smoke and the perfect bit of taste to the meat. Next time you smoke ribs try the 3-2-1 method if you haven’t already. Perfect ribs every time! Don’t forget the Weber wood chips!!!!
Amanda W.
Brown City, MI
We prefer Traeger but that wasn't an option to choose, we have tried this brand when making pork chops and very good!!! Such a sweet flavor, not too much and over powering but just right. Pricing is ok but nothing is cheap and a good quality anymore.