BY WEBER

Weber® All Natural Gourmet Burger™ Seasoning.
Made with 100% sea salt. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Foodie Expert
Weber makes great grills and better seasoning mixes. I search for these every time I'm at Lowes. They are more expensive than similarly sized spice mixes but the flavors are much better. I highly recommend for meat and non-meat dishes.
Jessie M.
BUHL, ID
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this seasoning for burgers, steak and about anything else we throw on the grill! Perfect amounts of each flavor and never overly salty!! Def worth a try!
Christina C.
Key west, fl
This is not really my favorite burger seasoning. I don't like how large some of the pieces are. It is also a little strong for my taste. I love the packaging.
Scott S.
This is an outstanding product. I have been scouring local grocery stores to find it until I eventually found it at Sam's Club. It makes a tremendous burger and is a great compliment to the taste of the burger, bread and cheese. I would definitely recommend this to all shoppers.
Jennifer P.
Mc Dermott, OH
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite burger seasoning. I use it year round in my kitchen. It really elevates burgers on the grill. I've also used it on chicken and pork with great results.